MyGers - season ticket waiting list

2fernando

Official Ticketer
Have looked back but couldn’t see it mentioned anywhere. We have three season tickets, all of which have signed up for MyGers and on friends and family.

I’ve also set up a MyGers account for my son to put him on the waiting list for season ticket. Not expecting one this year, but assuming the seat either side of our three don’t become available, would they look to move the four of us if my son was able to get one (going to be near impossible getting 4 I know) - or would we all need to be on the waiting list for that? Iv added my sons MyGers to the friends and family.

Me and my brother have joined the 'waiting list' to put my boy on the list.

I think you join the family stand waiting list.
Thanks mate, do you and your brother already have season tickets but also joined the family stand waiting list then?

I renewed my ST yesterday, but it isn't confirmed yet. I tried to join MyGers, but couldn't? Is it due to the fact that they haven't cleared my ST yet? Any ideas?

there is also a list of season ticket holders waiting on a move which could be waiting on a seat transfer to where you sit if it not the family section

I renewed my ST yesterday, but it isn't confirmed yet. I tried to join MyGers, but couldn't? Is it due to the fact that they haven't cleared my ST yet? Any ideas?
Don’t think so mate, I took out my MyGers immediately after renewing my season ticket and got the MyGers confirmation right away. Took 2 days for season ticket confirmation to come through

That seems a bit unfair, they already have one!
yes they have and are entitled to be moved to a seat where their friends and family are if one comes up before a none season ticket holder, this will be my fourth season waiting on a move. do you think someone that has just registered an interest should have priority?

i am on the waiting list from last season. I assume to remain on the waiting list i need to join MyGers?

yes they have and are entitled to be moved to a seat where their friends and family are if one comes up before a none season ticket holder, this will be my fourth season waiting on a move. do you think someone that has just registered an interest should have priority?
Considering you can already go to Ibrox every week, yeah

Considering you can already go to Ibrox every week, yeah
yea thats right i can because i took any seat that was left after being on the waiting list, not much choice really, then i had to apply for the transfer list till a seat comes up where i want to move too.

maybe when i get my move you can get my old seat and do what thousands of others have did over the years wait for a transfer.

Don’t think so mate, I took out my MyGers immediately after renewing my season ticket and got the MyGers confirmation right away. Took 2 days for season ticket confirmation to come through

Strange things afoot then!! Thanks for the answer, might give it another go then, see if the result is different.

When I renewed my ST I went on straight away to join MyGers and it went through no problem,got the email receipt straight away.ST renewal email took a couple of days to arrive.Give it another try,mate.

When I renewed my ST I went on straight away to join MyGers and it went through no problem,got the email receipt straight away.ST renewal email took a couple of days to arrive.Give it another try,mate.

Sorry lads, I'm officially a dickhead! It would've helped first time around if I'd actually put into the appropriate box, the amount of memberships I was asking for!! Getting old is no fun let me tell you ... :)) (is that inappropriate use of ellipsis?):))

I do think the cost of kids is a bit steep I'd love get two season tickets but to pay 25 quid in the off chance is just me throwing money away

They should have offered a family my gers pass or something like that

I do think the cost of kids is a bit steep I'd love get two season tickets but to pay 25 quid in the off chance is just me throwing money away

They should have offered a family my gers pass or something like that
You only need one Mygers for the Family Stand

Do we have any idea when people that are successful from the waiting list will be notified?

I’ve added myself to the list too, says it opens tomorrow though? Does that mean we will get an offer then?
Also if choice of 2 seating areas isn’t there will we get offered something else?

I’ve added myself to the list too, says it opens tomorrow though? Does that mean we will get an offer then?
Also if choice of 2 seating areas isn’t there will we get offered something else?
Closing date for renewals is today.They will then process all the outstanding renewals before processing seat transfer requests.
22nd of July is the proposed date for opening up sales of new season tickets to MyGers members via a points system.

Just got round to signing up to Mygers now and was in a queue on the site for a good while - good to see that the site is so busy!

I’ve been trying to sign up to MyGers tonight, but I keep getting a message saying ‘No memberships are available ‘.

I have Mygers and an adult season ticket in GF5. I added myself to the waiting list as a family ticket. It said to add one waiting list for up to 4 people. I then chose one adult and one child & it cost £0. I’m guessing I’ve done it right? Will we only get an offer if 2 seats become available together in family stand or can the 2 be anywhere?

I have Mygers and an adult season ticket in GF5. I added myself to the waiting list as a family ticket. It said to add one waiting list for up to 4 people. I then chose one adult and one child & it cost £0. I’m guessing I’ve done it right? Will we only get an offer if 2 seats become available together in family stand or can the 2 be anywhere?
Seems you have done it correct mate. Good chance it would be the family stand, not unless two seats together are available in another area. Did u get a stand preference?

Would say family stand anywhere else will have transfers first

Back