MyGers Thresholds/Away Ballots - October and January

With the amount of regulars missing Aberdeen and Hearts, I’d disagree. Loads of people I didn’t recognise at Hearts - “that’s my seat” brigade were out in force that day
I think you are missing my point. I’m referring to gold collectively. They are the ones getting all the tickets with limited tickets going to silver and bronze. And probably giving an argument that top down should be the way to allocate tickets.

I think you are missing my point. I’m referring to gold collectively. They are the ones getting all the tickets with limited tickets going to silver and bronze. And probably giving an argument that top down should be the way to allocate tickets.
By all, you mean approx 60% for most games going to gold? That’s the approximate breakdown was suggested that would be used

By all, you mean approx 60% for most games going to gold? That’s the approximate breakdown was suggested that would be used
It’s all for certain games and the majority for the rest of games. It’s not as though the other 40% goes straight to another tier, it goes between two tiers which have the most people in them and the most people applying.

Agree with that re domestic aways - ticking the cccs box has got people into gold when they never actually used to go to games, they were merely

in the away cccs to pass on tickets for their pals

I can’t be a hypocrite though, people have helped me through the above method

I think there is much more gaming the system now than what there ever was with cccs. (Only need to look at the numbers who where on other schemes)

Difference is with cccs you had to sign up and take all the crap thrown at you. With my gers, every one and their granny are included from the off (should be some sort of opt in from the start if you m fancy away games) - but too late now a think, as everyone sees how difficult it is and will say yes anyway. (They have the choice not to go to lower category games)

Post in thread 'Ross County'
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ross-county.191314/post-10688394

So tickets went to Gold members on 0/1/2 tickets for Ross County, yet we’re led to believe that it was based on point totals before the January updates?

Either the email is wrong or the ballot wasn’t based on the Gold members’ points from October-December before the update

The only way gold members would’ve been on 0/1/2 would’ve been if they hadn’t applied for games. I’m really struggling to believe this now

So tickets went to Gold members on 0/1/2 tickets for Ross County, yet we’re led to believe that it was based on point totals before the January updates?

Either the email is wrong or the ballot wasn’t based on the Gold members’ points from October-December before the update

The only way gold members would’ve been on 0/1/2 would’ve been if they hadn’t applied for games. I’m really struggling to believe this now
Have you noticed on emails for successful tickets that there are friendship group numbers?

Now that I think about this, my older brother and I have been allocated the same tickets for away games this year. I thought it was just a coincidence.

Have you noticed on emails for successful tickets that there are friendship group numbers?
We’ve been told on here before that everyone enters a ballot as individuals and that they only link it if people within a F&F group were successful.

There’s literally never been any information given out that suggests people are balloted as groups, in fact the SLO has said previously that we’re balloted as individuals

The only anomaly is children being successful whilst parents being unsuccessful; in such instances the club have given their parent a ticket (I suspect they’ve been lucky some people haven’t bought balloted tickets to allow them to do it)

This is a new revelation

We’ve been told on here before that everyone enters a ballot as individuals and that they only link it if people within a F&F group were successful.

There’s literally never been any information given out that suggests people are balloted as groups, in fact the SLO has said previously that we’re balloted as individuals

The only anomaly is children being successful whilst parents being unsuccessful; in such instances the club have given their parent a ticket (I suspect they’ve been lucky some people haven’t bought balloted tickets to allow them to do it)

This is a new revelation
I wasn't sure if it mattered or not but thought I'd let you know so that you can put it together with other information you're gathering up

I wasn't sure if it mattered or not but thought I'd let you know so that you can put it together with other information you're gathering up
Naa, it’s good to know bud, appreciate it.

Honest to god, the club are making this up as they go along now.

@Greg Marshall A poster has had it confirmed that tickets went to gold members on 0/1/2/3 tickets. You honestly still maintaining that there hasn’t been an error with the ballot and the ballot was based on October-December points?

If a gold member was on 0/1/2 tickets up until December they either didn’t apply for matches or they didn’t buy tickets they were entitled to. That’s unless the club have given tickets out for a tiny allocation without having a selection criteria which is unacceptable.

However, the more plausible explanation is that it wasn’t October-December points that were used and the ballot was in fact taking into account the points added at the January 2022 update. Looking forward to the explanation you get off the club for this one

Now that I think about this, my older brother and I have been allocated the same tickets for away games this year. I thought it was just a coincidence.
Likewise, was shocked a F&F group on my bus got Hearts considering the odds of probability

Just another aspect that there’s zero transparency about, those FAQs need to be reviewed and updated. This is the type of information that would be helpful

Likewise, was shocked a F&F group on my bus got Hearts considering the odds of probability

Just another aspect that there’s zero transparency about, those FAQs need to be reviewed and updated. This is the type of information that would be helpful
Update the FAQs, create a dedicated Twitter account for the ticket office to keep everyone in the loop, give full transparency to who all tickets are going to, admit they’ve made mistakes.

Seems like the list is growing daily as to what needs done.

Update the FAQs, create a dedicated Twitter account for the ticket office to keep everyone in the loop, give full transparency to who all tickets are going to, admit they’ve made mistakes.

Seems like the list is growing daily as to what needs done.
That gives me an idea; create a twitter account and document every single mygers fuck up that happens

I’d pay money to find out how many people are in each tier and a proper breakdown of where tickets are allocated for each game. The club won’t ever release that information under any circumstances

That gives me an idea; create a twitter account and document every single mygers fuck up that happens

I’d pay money to find out how many people are in each tier and a proper breakdown of where tickets are allocated for each game. The club won’t ever release that information under any circumstances
Club told us years ago how many where in travel club, no reason to keep this a secret.

Now this would make the club sit up and listen I reckon. They won’t like the fact that the %^*&-ups are aired more publicly than they already are.

On the second point, I just don’t understand how Man United can give transparency when they’ve more corporate, and regular season ticket holders as to where tickets go. Makes 0 sense. Tell us how many have gone to staff, corporate, Mygers, buses. Something tells me a lot are going to Staff and all the partnership agreements we have, and the club want to keep that quiet.

Club told us years ago how many where in travel club, no reason to keep this a secret.
I’m led to believe some people were even told roughly where they were in the overall standings in TC based on their points

So like, if you were on 10 you were in top 400 etc (can’t remember figure I was told off someone years ago)

Yeh that’s the silver who jumped up. No danger there are 500 people on 0-3 in gold - and if there are they ain’t interested in Ross County away.

You should.

I've never known a scheme to be so difficult to understand, which is due to the fact they change the goalposts every other week. Add in different reasons why they've allocated tickets.

Just fucking stick to a method, and explain that method to us.

Now this would make the club sit up and listen I reckon. They won’t like the fact that the %^*&-ups are aired more publicly than they already are.

On the second point, I just don’t understand how Man United can give transparency when they’ve more corporate, and regular season ticket holders as to where tickets go. Makes 0 sense. Tell us how many have gone to staff, corporate, Mygers, buses. Something tells me a lot are going to Staff and all the partnership agreements we have, and the club want to keep that quiet.
Man Utd value transparency, Rangers don’t. That much is clear.

We’re told that Rangers value transparency and they want us to believe a junior level, customer services manager is somehow going to appease customers that are the lifeblood of the club. Yeah we’re reliant on hospitality customers but I’m pretty sure normal ST holders is the biggest source of income?

The club won’t ever release a proper breakdown because mygers is lower than 50% some games, RSCs no longer get 30%, club use % has rocketed up because they need more tickets for C72 and other hospitality punters

You say you think a lot is going to club use/players/hospitality. I can confirm that’s absolutely the case - for Aberdeen around 30% of the allocation went to club use but they try and hide it

They are hiding this from fans and misleading fans about ticket allocations.

See for Aberdeen, I’d love to know why any tickets went to Bronze considering the whole mygers allocation was only 700.

You should.

I've never known a scheme to be so difficult to understand, which is due to the fact they change the goalposts every other week. Add in different reasons why they've allocated tickets.

They have overcomplicated things with this ballot to try and please everyone. I’ve said it plenty of times, they actually give priority on tickets to those who want to be selective - effectively punishing people who want to go to every game. That’s absolute insanity - especially for a loyalty membership scheme.

Last edited:

The above link shows the breakdown for Man United’s away games up to the Christmas period this year. Tells you how many at each level applied, for each game. And the success rate of each level. How hard would it be for Rangers to release something similar.

You should.

Let’s do a vote. If the majority say yes I’ll look into it :D

Man Utd value transparency, Rangers don’t. That much is clear.

We’re told that Rangers value transparency and they want us to believe a junior level, customer services manager is somehow going to appease customers that are the lifeblood of the club. Yeah we’re reliant on hospitality customers but I’m pretty sure normal ST holders is the biggest source of income?

The club won’t ever release a proper breakdown because mygers is lower than 50% some games, RSCs no longer get 30%, club use % has rocketed up because they need more tickets for C72 and other hospitality punters

You say you think a lot is going to club use/players/hospitality. I can confirm that’s absolutely the case - for Aberdeen around 30% of the allocation went to club use but they try and hide it

They are hiding this from fans and misleading fans about ticket allocations.

See for Aberdeen, I’d love to know why any tickets went to Bronze considering the whole mygers allocation was only 700
I’ve just replied to your prior post again. That link should be what we have.

They have overcomplicated things with this ballot to try and please everyone. I’ve said it plenty of times, they actually give priority on tickets to those who want to be selective - effectively punishing people who want to go to every game. That’s absolute insanity - especially for a locality membership scheme.
It started off with the intention of rewarding loyalty, it sounded good in theory

They’ve realised they’re rewarding people that were meant to be rewarded too much, then they change the goalposts

They don’t want a loyalty scheme, they want a fairness scheme; they’ll chop and change it to ensure renewals roll in

GDPR
Confidential business information
Fans aren’t interested in that level of detail

Pick your poison :D
Literally no GDPR is breached with general statements. Hardly confidential your number of customers. Loads of fans want to know this stuff.

Truth be told the board, ticket office quite simply don’t want to upset anyone who is a partner or has a corporate deal/season ticket when it’s revealed they’re getting a larger % of the pot and the rest of us speak up.

Literally no GDPR is breached with general statements. Hardly confidential your number of customers. Loads of fans want to know this stuff.

Truth be told the board, ticket office quite simply don’t want to upset anyone who is a partner or has a corporate deal/season ticket when it’s revealed they’re getting a larger % of the pot and the rest of us speak up.
I know that bud, GDPR has absolutely no relevance when it’s only figures with no identifying demographics

Just want to know the following;

1) How many members is there overall in mygers
2) Hoe many mygers members are ST holders
3) How many members are in each tier?
4) How is the number of members in each tier determined?
5) Who has final say over how many members are in each tier?
6) Can a breakdown of each games allocation be given in terms of mygers/RSC/club use allocations?
7) Can the club provide a breakdown of how many mygers tickets go to gold/silver/bronze ballots for each individual game

It’s amazing how the club can tell us how many people applied for tickets or how many were allocated a ticket but didn’t purchase, yet they claim they can’t tell us how many are in each tier.

Transparency my fat arse :D

I know that bud, GDPR has absolutely no relevance when it’s only figures with no identifying demographics

Just want to know the following;

1) How many members is there overall in mygers
2) Hoe many mygers members are ST holders
3) How many members are in each tier?
4) How is the number of members in each tier determined?
5) Who has final say over how many members are in each tier?
6) Can a breakdown of each games allocation be given in terms of mygers/RSC/club use allocations?
7) Can the club provide a breakdown of how many mygers tickets go to gold/silver/bronze ballots for each individual game

It’s amazing how the club can tell us how many people applied for tickets or how many were allocated a ticket but didn’t purchase, yet they claim they can’t tell us how many are in each tier.

Transparency my fat arse :D
That’s the main thing I’d personally want. How hard can it be to tell us this stuff?

That’s the main thing I’d personally want. How hard can it be to tell us this stuff?
No, the club don’t believe this is information fans want.

I wish there was hundreds of fans willing to email asking those questions, it’s the only way they’ll notice

No, the club don’t believe this is information fans want.

I wish there was hundreds of fans willing to email asking those questions, it’s the only way they’ll notice
Even then they’ll probably ignore it and pretend it didn’t happen. Seems that’s the one thing they actually do well…

Even then they’ll probably ignore it and pretend it didn’t happen. Seems that’s the one thing they actually do well…
Don’t know what I love more; the club ignoring emails or replying with the wrong information :D

FWIW our friendship group were only succesful together from Motherwell onwards. Some were successful and some weren't for St Johnsone & Dundee. 4 golds unsuccessful for St Mirren, presumably due to the tier mistakes.

Don’t know what I love more; the club ignoring emails or replying with the wrong information :D
See the worst part about all this, I was dead in favour of a points system. I’d had enough of going to every game I could and getting a random chance at away tickets whereas some people who go to 2 old firms had the same chance of an away ticket as me.

Mygers has improved away ticketing in that aspect to me (speaking about domestic solely). To throw another spanner in the world, I’ve had 6 tickets off Mygers already. Not including Ross County first game of the scheme (got that as well). That’s more than double I’d have got if I Mygers hadn’t been introduced.

The scheme however is already showing signs of detriment though. There’s a severe lack of transparency that I doubt a single club our size has. We don’t know the rules, and they consistently change. There's been at least 3 noted %^*&-ups. Possibly another which the ticket office claim hasn’t happened.

This is taking the shine off the scheme in my opinion, as it does reward those of us who attend and have attended games which have led to gaining the points we have (solely talking domestic games). It could work, but stuff does need to change.

I won’t go in to European games, that’s a whole different argument.

See the worst part about all this, I was dead in favour of a points system. I’d had enough of going to every game I could and getting a random chance at away tickets whereas some people who go to 2 old firms had the same chance of an away ticket as me.

Mygers has improved away ticketing in that aspect to me (speaking about domestic solely). To throw another spanner in the world, I’ve had 6 tickets off Mygers already. Not including Ross County first game of the scheme (got that as well). That’s more than double I’d have got if I Mygers hadn’t been introduced.

The scheme however is already showing signs of detriment though. There’s a severe lack of transparency that I doubt a single club our size has. We don’t know the rules, and they consistently change. There's been at least 3 noted %^*&-ups. Possibly another which the ticket office claim hasn’t happened.

This is taking the shine off the scheme in my opinion, as it does reward those of us who attend and have attended games which have led to gaining the points we have (solely talking domestic games). It could work, but stuff does need to change.

I still want a point system
Mygers isn't that

I still want a point system
Mygers isn't that
A points system would probably benefit me better, and as a result I wouldn’t mind it. But at the same time you can’t freeze out 99% of the support. That would just ruin any revenue stream the club would have. At unfortunately, as well as being a football club, it is a business as well.

A points system would probably benefit me better, and as a result I wouldn’t mind it. But at the same time you can’t freeze out 99% of the support. That would just ruin any revenue stream the club would have. At unfortunately, as well as being a football club, it is a business as well.
Then they can't claim its a loyalty scheme mate .

It's a tier scheme only because the system crashed after first away game

In theory, a loyalty scheme sounded like a good idea until you started to actually hear how it would operate.

A loyalty scheme would be top down given it’s meant to reward the most “loyal”, this system doesn’t. By implementing tiers, they’ve designed the system to give those in gold more tickets than those in Silver/bronze. So in essence they’re getting rewarded by being more loyal but you could have someone on 1576 in one tier and another on 1570 in another

Mygers earns the club £1m+ basic income each season with hundreds of thousands of £ more each year through associated, additional purchases.

Fans have joined scheme with no clear idea of;

1) How the system works
2) What are the rules with F&F
3) What are the rules with applying for games? Do we need to apply for games we know we won’t go to?
4) What helps us accrue points?
5) Why it’s ok for some games to be top down but not others?
6) What is the cut off for an allocation to be gold only? Hearts at 1000 was gold only (400 for mygers) but Aberdeen at 1600 was gold, silver, bronze (700 for all of mygers)
7) What system is used for updating points? Is it a manual process? If so, it’s open to human error (there’s lots of it at rangers)
8) When tiers are updated

Unless you’ve emailed the club, no one knows for certain if their points total is accurate. I know of a handful of people that requested a breakdown to find out they had stuff missing such as RangersTV, historical tickets and programme purchases

Brondby was the same, the shittest Rangers away end I've been In at a Euro away match.
Absolutely fucking dreadful atmosphere that night. Compare it to midgetland (intentional bad spelling because it’s impossible to spell right), night and day

In theory, a loyalty scheme sounded like a good idea until you started to actually hear how it would operate.

A loyalty scheme would be top down given it’s meant to reward the most “loyal”, this system doesn’t. By implementing tiers, they’ve designed the system to give those in gold more tickets than those in Silver/bronze. So in essence they’re getting rewarded by being more loyal but you could have someone on 1576 in one tier and another on 1570 in another

Mygers earns the club £1m+ basic income each season with hundreds of thousands of £ more each year through associated, additional purchases.

Fans have joined scheme with no clear idea of;

1) How the system works
2) What are the rules with F&F
3) What are the rules with applying for games? Do we need to apply for games we know we won’t go to?
4) What helps us accrue points?
5) Why it’s ok for some games to be top down but not others?
6) What is the cut off for an allocation to be gold only? Hearts at 1000 was gold only (400 for mygers) but Aberdeen at 1600 was gold, silver, bronze (700 for all of mygers)
7) What system is used for updating points? Is it a manual process? If so, it’s open to human error (there’s lots of it at rangers)
8) When tiers are updated

Unless you’ve emailed the club, no one knows for certain if their points total is accurate. I know of a handful of people that requested a breakdown to find out they had stuff missing such as RangersTV, historical tickets and programme purchases
On that note

Did those who fail to register for a number of games get declined when trying to register for the cat A games.

You remember that ?

Back