MyGers welcome pack

WearsideGallantFew

Have these been sent out yet? I've got 2 memberships in my order history (me and my dad) but I've had no correspondence since which is bizarre. Can't even find an email recognising that both memberships have been purchased.

Not had a pack. Think they are waiting to see whether you are Gold, silver or bronze.

Regarding email, you prob never ticked section to receive emails.

I contacted them before kit launch, as I hadn't received any emails. They replied to say that's what I had done.

Now receive the emails.

Email mygers@rangers.co.uk

Packs to be sent out as of Monday I think. That was the initial dates given. Don't think the tier you are in effects the pack.

Not had a pack. Think they are waiting to see whether you are Gold, silver or bronze.

I contacted them before email launch, as I hadn't received any emails. They replied to say that's what I had done.

Now receive the emails.

I receive other emails including one today saying that POTY vote is now live and I should click the link to find out how to become a MyGers member to vote on goal of the season. I just presumed I'd also receive MyGers emails as I've used the same Rangers account. Is that wrong?

Happy to see that the packs haven't been sent out yet.

I receive other emails including one today saying that POTY vote is now live and I should click the link to find out how to become a MyGers member to vote on goal of the season. I just presumed I'd also receive MyGers emails as I've used the same Rangers account. Is that wrong?

Happy to see that the packs haven't been sent out yet.
She said to me I had ticked to not receive all emails.

Sounds like something I would do, however couldn't remember ticking or un-ticking anything.

I would just email that above address to clarify. Got back to me o the same day.

The emails have been going in junk folder. Loads of people seem to have same issue.

She said to me I had ticked to not receive all emails.

Sounds like something I would do, however couldn't remember ticking or un-ticking anything.

I would just email that above address to clarify. Got back to me o the same day.

The emails have been going in junk folder. Loads of people seem to have same issue.

I'll send off an email and see if they get back to me.

edit: which email address is best? I presume it's different to the one that sends out emails from their mailing list?

All my emails from Rangers inevitably land in my Junk folder and I don’t find them until I see folk discussing their content on here LOL.

Mind you that’s better than previously. I never used to receive them at all. Then I discovered I’d set my Preferences to not receive any marketing info. Changed that and now I get them, but have to retrieve them from a Junk. Worth checking.

Have these been sent out yet? I've got 2 memberships in my order history (me and my dad) but I've had no correspondence since which is bizarre. Can't even find an email recognising that both memberships have been purchased.
From memory, I'm sure my email when I joined on day 1 said 7 July.

At the bottom of the welcome email it says-
“Choose mailing list preferences or unsubscribe”
Click on it and it automatically unsubscribes you,no option to choose mailing list preferences..

At the bottom of the welcome email it says-
“Choose mailing list preferences or unsubscribe”
Click on it and it automatically unsubscribes you,no option to choose mailing list preferences..
Don't do that or the club can't contact you

What will I receive in the Welcome Pack?

Adult MyGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, a premium Rangers scarf and a Rangers pin badge in a presentation box.

TrueGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, Rangers branded touchscreen gloves, a Rangers branded multi-charger and a Rangers drawstring bag.

FutureGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, a Rangers flag, a Rangers sticker sheet, a Rangers stationary set and a Rangers door hanger.

BornGers Members will receive a personalised Rangers certificate, a premium Rangers toddler blanket, a Rangers sticker sheet and a collection of Rangers milestone cards.

We have created Welcome Packs contents that will help you cheer the team on whether you are watching the game at Ibrox or at home and we would love to see you with the contents when they arrive! You can share photographs with the MyGers Team via mygers@rangers.co.uk and we will include them in our Members online gallery.

When will my Welcome Pack arrive?

The first release of Welcome Packs are due to be dispatched from the 6th of July 2020. Delivery times will be subject to a member’s location but UK packs should arrive within two weeks and international packs should arrive within four to six weeks.
MyGers Members will also be able to track the delivery status of their packs.

I’m not expecting my welcome pack to arrive due to the postage system here in UAE, it’ll probably bounce around for months. :))

What will I receive in the Welcome Pack?

Adult MyGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, a premium Rangers scarf and a Rangers pin badge in a presentation box.

TrueGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, Rangers branded touchscreen gloves, a Rangers branded multi-charger and a Rangers drawstring bag.

FutureGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, a Rangers flag, a Rangers sticker sheet, a Rangers stationary set and a Rangers door hanger.

BornGers Members will receive a personalised Rangers certificate, a premium Rangers toddler blanket, a Rangers sticker sheet and a collection of Rangers milestone cards.

We have created Welcome Packs contents that will help you cheer the team on whether you are watching the game at Ibrox or at home and we would love to see you with the contents when they arrive! You can share photographs with the MyGers Team via mygers@Rangers.co.uk and we will include them in our Members online gallery.

When will my Welcome Pack arrive?

The first release of Welcome Packs are due to be dispatched from the 6th of July 2020. Delivery times will be subject to a member’s location but UK packs should arrive within two weeks and international packs should arrive within four to six weeks.
MyGers Members will also be able to track the delivery status of their packs.
I was only expecting a pin badge tbh. Glad my cynicism was misplaced.

I did it right at the start on day one , can’t remember. I get emails though from my my Gers.
Why do they offer the option to click and update your mailing preferences (I did this as I hadn’t had any emails other than the confirmation one) and it just unsubscribes you.Not great for the MyGers members or the sponsors.

Login to your Rangers Account and select Account and then Update Preferences. Marketing Preferences are down near the bottom of the page for me.
I want to receive “relevant” MyGers emails,only one I have had so far is the confirmation one.
Not interested in emails trying to punt stuff from Molton Brown etc.

I want to receive “relevant” MyGers emails,only one I have had so far is the confirmation one.
Not interested in emails trying to punt stuff from Molton Brown etc.

Its your decision to opt in or out. I only selected the top one 'news, promotions etc' and I don't I even get 1 email per week. If that's too much for you then don't opt in and continue to not receive the news items. Takes about 1 second to delete the ones you don't want - but there aren't many.

Personally, I'm happy to hear anything the Club have to say/offer.

Its your decision to opt in or out. I only selected the top one 'news, promotions etc' and I don't I even get 1 email per week. If that's too much for you then don't opt in and continue to not receive the news items. Takes about 1 second to delete the ones you don't want - but there aren't many.
Thanks.
Is this for MyGers or your main Rangers account.?
(Apologies for me being thick here)

Thanks.
Is this for MyGers or your main Rangers account.?
(Apologies for me being thick here)

I'm not sure it matters too much as they are in the process of bringing everything under a single login. I'm also not sure you can login to your MyGers Account per se yet either. I'd simply go to your main Rangers Account and do it there.

I contacted them before kit launch, as I hadn't received any emails. They replied to say that's what I had done.

Now receive the emails.

Email mygers@Rangers.co.uk

The welcome pack is the same for every member.

From my phone the original site is a nightmare to sign in, usually sign in through the ticket route. The website actually bursts my head for ease of use. Thank god for a new website, hopefully with a log in button on the home screen.

I'll second that, current website is atrociously laid out.

Since joining mygers I haven't actually logged in till just now.

Does the mygers submenu read as though you haven't actually joined yet for everyone else? I.e. join mygers etc?

Folk should remember there are 20,000 packs to be sent out so it might take a while.

No doubt you have folk on here on Friday moaning they haven't got theirs yet.

Back