MyGers welcome pack

Since joining mygers I haven't actually logged in till just now.

Does the mygers submenu read as though you haven't actually joined yet for everyone else? I.e. join mygers etc?
Standard rangers website shithousery, hopefully they get it sorted this year.

Since joining mygers I haven't actually logged in till just now.

Does the mygers submenu read as though you haven't actually joined yet for everyone else? I.e. join mygers etc?
No,there is nothing really active on it yet.
They are still just selling memberships at the moment.
Things like your point/tier status and away match ticket buying will appear once it is up and running.

No,there is nothing really active on it yet.
They are still just selling memberships at the moment.
Things like your point/tier status and away match ticket buying will appear once it is up and running.

Shouldve had the system up and running before taking peoples cash to be perfectly honest but there we go.

Anyone know why recently that all emails from Rangers are going into my junk folder? Keep ticking not junk but they still end up there?

Anyone know why recently that all emails from Rangers are going into my junk folder? Keep ticking not junk but they still end up there?

Depending upon your email client there should be a setting to whitelist the Rangers addresses. Probably easier just to get into the habit of checking Junk/Spam every other day.

Does anyone have a list of what qualifies for historic MyGers points?
Looked at my online purchase history and can see points for season ticket and euro away games,is there anything else?

What will I receive in the Welcome Pack?

Adult MyGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, a premium Rangers scarf and a Rangers pin badge in a presentation box.

TrueGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, Rangers branded touchscreen gloves, a Rangers branded multi-charger and a Rangers drawstring bag.

FutureGers Members will receive a personalised MyGers Membership card, a Rangers flag, a Rangers sticker sheet, a Rangers stationary set and a Rangers door hanger.

BornGers Members will receive a personalised Rangers certificate, a premium Rangers toddler blanket, a Rangers sticker sheet and a collection of Rangers milestone cards.

We have created Welcome Packs contents that will help you cheer the team on whether you are watching the game at Ibrox or at home and we would love to see you with the contents when they arrive! You can share photographs with the MyGers Team via mygers@Rangers.co.uk and we will include them in our Members online gallery.

When will my Welcome Pack arrive?

The first release of Welcome Packs are due to be dispatched from the 6th of July 2020. Delivery times will be subject to a member’s location but UK packs should arrive within two weeks and international packs should arrive within four to six weeks.
MyGers Members will also be able to track the delivery status of their packs.
I'm quite happy not to get a welcome pack as I stay in Fuerteventura and don't want the club wasting money sending it out here

Does anyone have a list of what qualifies for historic MyGers points?
Looked at my online purchase history and can see points for season ticket and euro away games,is there anything else?

What ticketing history will you use to create my initial loyalty points balance?

Using supporters Rangers Numbers, we will create initial loyalty balances based on the following activity from Season 2015/2016:

• Purchase of a Season Ticket (this includes renewals for Season 2020/2021).
  • Purchase of home single match tickets (for games not included in a purchased season ticket if applicable).
  • Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Away Scheme” CCS Scheme between 2016 and 2019 will be given an additional value.
  • Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Semi-Finals and Finals” CCS Scheme will be given an additional value.
  • Purchase of an away first team friendly ticket sold directly by Rangers.
  • Supporters who have accrued Travel Club points will have their points balance at the end of Season 2019/2020 converted into the new balance.
These values will be issued for every season starting from Season 2015/2016 (for example, a supporter who has purchased a season ticket five years in a row will have more points than a supporter who has purchased for three years).

Moving forward:-

How can loyalty points be earned from Season 2020/2021?

Loyalty points can be earned in a number of ways including:

• Home match attendance
  • Making your seat available via SeatSub for league matches within a defined time period
  • Season ticket purchases
  • Home match individual tickets
  • Domestic and European away ticket purchases
  • Purchase of a MyGers Membership
  • RTV Annual Subscriptions
  • Selected Club Events and Stadium Tours

Have these been sent out yet? I've got 2 memberships in my order history (me and my dad) but I've had no correspondence since which is bizarre. Can't even find an email recognising that both memberships have been purchased.

i cant access my £25 voucher to discount mines, how did you do it? (assuming you have)

I’m bar 72, we’re classed as MyGers vip.

It basically means you pay £35 for a scarf. I’ve done it, but get %^*& all for it.

i cant access my £25 voucher to discount mines, how did you do it? (assuming you have)

You had to send an email claiming for 25voucher first of all. Then when they replied saying it was added when you get to checkout theres a part you click called credit balance that applied it.

Not had a pack. Think they are waiting to see whether you are Gold, silver or bronze.

Regarding email, you prob never ticked section to receive emails.

I contacted them before kit launch, as I hadn't received any emails. They replied to say that's what I had done.

Now receive the emails.

Email mygers@Rangers.co.uk
The welcome packs are all the same regardless of gold, silver or bronze. greg marshall advised that the packs will be sent out in July. I recieved my welcome email. I suspect the my gers points will show on the my gers area. I presume all this be integrated into the new website

You've missed the boat mate. Deadline was 30 June. Its in the Season Ticket FAQs. Look on the bright side, its £25 that won't now be coming out of Club coffers.

How can I apply for my £25 voucher due to Season 2019/20 finishing early?

The £25 voucher, available to supporters who have not requested a Season Ticket refund for the remaining games of Season 19/20, can be requested by emailing your name and Rangers number to ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk One email request per Season Ticket must be sent from the email address registered to the Season Ticket no later than the deadline of Tuesday 30 June. Vouchers will expire on Thursday 31st December if not redeemed.

Back