Mygers welcome pack

No, sure it said between 2 and 4 weeks, I only signed up a week ago, though.
Did anyone else get the email saying that 54 quid would automatically be taken 30 days after their free trial of Rangers TV came to an end?

Nothing yet

any update regarding membership tier more interested in this? Website said first up date July after season ticket deadline

I enquired and was told they were being sent out on the 6th July. Still not had mine, or any of the emails.

Nothing yet

any update regarding membership tier more interested in this? Website said first up date July after season ticket deadline
Read on another thread yesterday that tiers announced next week, don’t know if correct though

I would assume the tiers will be announced at the same time as the new app. That way we can login with all the normal separate purchase areas (Mygers, tickets, RTV, merch) all linked together for the first time.

They’ve taken my season ticket money twice. Would settle for getting that back. It’s a struggle.

I emailed the club via the MyGers contact email and was informed the following in the reply received yesterday (8th July):
With regards to MyGers Membership packs, these are due to be dispatched this week and should be with you soon

I think the original information stated they'd start sending the packs out from the 6th July and that they should be received within 2-weeks of that date.

Bit of patience required with the mygers thing considering everything that's been going on with covid I imagine.

Why is everyone so arsed about this welcome pack. About 10 times it’s been asked now.

You’ll only be getting a scarf, badge and pen.

I think most are just wondering when it will go “live” as it would be nice to know what tiers everyone is in etc.

Why is everyone so arsed about this welcome pack. About 10 times it’s been asked now.

You’ll only be getting a scarf, badge and pen.

I'm not fussed about the pack taking a while, but the website also doesn't seem to recognise I've joined myGers at all.

Only comm I've received is them confirming they took my money.

Don't think it's unreasonable for folk to expect something other than the usual off-field amateur hour from the club when they've taken £50 from everyone weeks ago.

If it was another business, they'd be getting a lot more of an arsey response.

Got mine yesterday, got a new badge with the newest crest on it, a nice scarf, hand signed photo of Steven Gerrard and confirmation I'm in the platinum tier of MyGers so get first dibs at any tickets I want.

Do past ticket purchases count towards which tier your on.

Every email i get from mygers is going into my spam folder on outlook, anyone know how to fix this?

I would assume the members packs and associated items have the old crest on them?

Update: Have had it confirmed that it’s the new crest.

Last edited:
Back