Mygers welcome pack

TBH I can't remember the exact rules. They are using from 15-16 season for loyalty points IIRC

Had a membership number given to me when I first registered for tickets way back, I’ve noticed that number has been transferred to MyGers membership now

Cant wait to get home to see if mine and the wee mans is there

To be fair MyGers has been brilliantly marketed and raked the cash in and that was always the goal ,the club have tapped into another source of revenue ,rangers fans will always pony up ,

james Bisgrove is thinking bigger and more smart than anyone in that role has for years,he sees the potential and I mean actually SEES it ,he must be thinking he’s walked into Disneyland with the potential of the club ,everyone else has been too small thinking ,he’s thinking Global.

Mines didn’t come today . I’m outraged how dare rangers send other fans their welcome pack before me . I signed up day one. Hahaha guess I’ll just have to wait till tomorrow

TBH I can't remember the exact rules. They are using from 15-16 season for loyalty points IIRC
Probably covered a million times on here but do we know what is covered ? I had a season ticket from 15-16 until 17-18 before I had to give it up, will that matter ?

Do past ticket purchases count towards which tier your on.
Probably covered a million times on here but do we know what is covered ? I had a season ticket from 15-16 until 17-18 before I had to give it up, will that matter ?

What ticketing history will you use to create my initial loyalty points balance?

Using supporters Rangers Numbers, we will create initial loyalty balances based on the following activity from Season 2015/2016:

Purchase of a Season Ticket (this includes renewals for Season 2020/2021).

Purchase of home single match tickets (for games not included in a purchased season ticket if applicable).

Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Away Scheme” CCS Scheme between 2016 and 2019 will be given an additional value.

Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Semi-Finals and Finals” CCS Scheme will be given an additional value.

Purchase of an away first team friendly ticket sold directly by Rangers.

Supporters who have accrued Travel Club points will have their points balance at the end of Season 2019/2020 converted into the new balance.

These values will be issued for every season starting from Season 2015/2016 (for example, a supporter who has purchased a season ticket five years in a row will have more points than a supporter who has purchased for three years).

Moving forward:-

How can loyalty points be earned from Season 2020/2021?

Loyalty points can be earned in a number of ways including:

Home match attendance

Making your seat available via SeatSub for league matches within a defined time period

Season ticket purchases

Home match individual tickets

Domestic and European away ticket purchases

Purchase of a MyGers Membership

RTV Annual Subscriptions

Selected Club Events and Stadium Tours

What ticketing history will you use to create my initial loyalty points balance?

Using supporters Rangers Numbers, we will create initial loyalty balances based on the following activity from Season 2015/2016:

Purchase of a Season Ticket (this includes renewals for Season 2020/2021).

Purchase of home single match tickets (for games not included in a purchased season ticket if applicable).

Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Away Scheme” CCS Scheme between 2016 and 2019 will be given an additional value.

Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Semi-Finals and Finals” CCS Scheme will be given an additional value.

Purchase of an away first team friendly ticket sold directly by Rangers.

Supporters who have accrued Travel Club points will have their points balance at the end of Season 2019/2020 converted into the new balance.

These values will be issued for every season starting from Season 2015/2016 (for example, a supporter who has purchased a season ticket five years in a row will have more points than a supporter who has purchased for three years).

Moving forward:-

How can loyalty points be earned from Season 2020/2021?

Loyalty points can be earned in a number of ways including:

Home match attendance

Making your seat available via SeatSub for league matches within a defined time period

Season ticket purchases

Home match individual tickets

Domestic and European away ticket purchases

Purchase of a MyGers Membership

RTV Annual Subscriptions

Selected Club Events and Stadium Tours
Cheers mate, probably read that myself already but having a slow brain day

so you'd get the loyalty points for the seasons up to when you gave it up.

How far back are ticket and ST sales included for the mygers points?

So if I’m reading this correctly, you gain more “Loyalty Points” for buying a ST then not attending matches and selling your seat on seatstub than the ST holder that attends every match?

Back