MyGers Welcome Pack

Nothing here yet. Waiting for two. I ordered mine the day MyGers was announced and the weans a few weeks later. The post where I live has been terrible recently.

Nothing here yet. Waiting for two. I ordered mine the day MyGers was announced and the weans a few weeks later. The post where I live has been terrible recently.
I am the same and I cannot remember when I last seen my postie. Not complaining though, appreciate how busy they are.

Scanning it with a qr reader does nothing . Either not been set up yet or is just for using in shop or as a travel club replacement . Prob get scanned when you pick up tickets and will show your profile including picture instead of having picture on back of card to check it’s you picking the tickets up

I went to join there, when i clicked on the buy now button the page it took me to said memberships not available.

Just got mine. Was about to take the dog out and the postman put a box through the door. Had no idea what it was.
I imagine the QR code is for when you buy things in store to get your points?

Just stick them under a boiling kettle and use at just above room temperature, maybe a bit hotter seeing as they're hers.
If you want to wash them out but if you want to release that aromatic bouquet, then best keep them out of the water and in the steam.

Back