MyGers Welcome Pack

Unsurprisingly still haven't received mine.

Is it true some are getting a U.J face mask included?

Just seen some bird on Twitter posting her package complete with the face mask.

Can you buy mygers as a gift for someone else? Looking to get membership for my auld man for his birthday but unsure if it will just go through under my name if I order via my Rangers account. Is it just a case of changing the name and delivery address when ordering?

Just got mines. Will we be getting a new one each year? The card and the box has 'Rangers membership 2020/2021' and the card has 'Season 2020/21'.

Just got mines. Will we be getting a new one each year? The card and the box has 'Rangers membership 2020/2021' and the card has 'Season 2020/21'.

I think each season you'll get a membership box which will include a Rangers item such as a scarf, hat, polo shirt etc along with a pin badge and membership card.

Yippee, mine has just arrived. It’s like Christmas or at least a minor celebration of moving from Phase 2 to Phase 3 on the easing of the lockdown restrictions.

Slightly off topic but I've been trying to sign up today but it says the membership is unavailable. Have I missed the boat or am I doing something wrong?

Got mine today. My son's also arrived but they've sent him the baby/toddler pack instead of the 12-15 yo pack. I've also not been receiving any emails so not particularly impressed with MyGers so far! :))

Mines came yesterday but still nothing for my son. Anyone know what the pack for 8 year old involves?

Got mine this morning. Does the card actually ‘do’ anything or just something to have? Noticed the QR code on the top right but not sure if it has a purpose yet.
I thought the card got you discount on goods - like the Rangers Shop? Or I dreamt that?

Slightly off topic but I've been trying to sign up today but it says the membership is unavailable. Have I missed the boat or am I doing something wrong?
You've not missed the boat as membership is available any date this season. Maybe an issue with the website - just keep trying. I signed up this morning.

Mine just came to my door there. Quality! How do you tell what tier you’re in though or am I being bammed up by the earlier posters

QR Code doesn’t work on the card

Just signed up for it to give the club £50 not too bothered about a welcome pack,15% off at the Argyle restaurant now that I will use.

Can you buy mygers as a gift for someone else? Looking to get membership for my auld man for his birthday but unsure if it will just go through under my name if I order via my Rangers account. Is it just a case of changing the name and delivery address when ordering?
Yes, please register online then click on My Account and then Friends & Family.

If you already have a friendship group it will list everyone else in the group’s details. If you do not already have a friendship group you can add people by entering their Rangers number, surname and postcode.

Once you have created the group that you want to purchase a MyGers Membership for, you should select MyGers Memberships from the dropdown menu.

At this point you should select the total number of MyGers Memberships that you wish to purchase. After this there will be a dropdown menu related to each MyGers Membership you are purchasing. From this dropdown please select the Rangers number of the person in your friendship group that you wish to allocate the MyGers Membership to.

Alternatively, you can purchase a MyGers Membership for an entirely new member by registering them online as a new supporter.

Back