MyGers Welcome Pack

Mine just got here.

Arrived with a letter from Douglas Park personally thanking me for being so staunch

Got mine today too. Is there a specific website or link onto MYGERS to check my points?
Don’t see any link which shows this.
I would expect to see points in lieu of asking for a refund from last season.

Got mine today too. Is there a specific website or link onto MYGERS to check my points?
Likewise no idea where to find this.

The first deadline for points is on Wednesday, I don't even think the online section for mygers is active yet.

Mine and my sons arrived today

Sad git that I am nothing will not come out of the box - will be put away and handed down eventually

Some people on twitter can tell what tier they are, I’ve looked on website but can’t see that anywhere

Mine arrived today, no sign of my son’s one yet though. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow so he gives me some peace.

Does anyone know what the membership card and q code is for? Will this be used with our commercial partners for discounts?

Got mine yesterday. Has anyone who ordered an BornGers (0-4) membership for a child received it yet? Still waiting for my daughters.

Back