MyGers Welcome Pack

Mine arrived and wasn't going to take scarf out, just display in my Rangers room. Disappointed the postie has bent and torn the box (or somebody in sorting office if they knew what it was). Anybody know where I can get a replacement box if possible.

Mine arrived and wasn't going to take scarf out, just display in my Rangers room. Disappointed the postie has bent and torn the box (or somebody in sorting office if they knew what it was). Anybody know where I can get a replacement box if possible.

If you want to pm me, whenever ours arrive and assuming they are in ok condition, I will post you one.

Our two arrived today,my son and I have the same name and rangers normally put Mr for me and master for my son but not this time, I see there are cards inside so we don't know who's box is who's, does it matter? what are the purpose of the cards?

Our two arrived today,my son and I have the same name and Rangers normally put Mr for me and master for my son but not this time, I see there are cards inside so we don't know who's box is who's, does it matter? what are the purpose of the cards?

Cards are maybe for things in the pipeline. Could be used at the new store to get mygers points on purchases etc and maybe when they start partnering up with more places you might get points on those purchases. Thats just a bit of a guess though. Same way other loyalty cards work I guess.

Wee mans popped through the post this morning.

Quite a cosy blanket which he's not fussed about with being 2 but already plastered the stickers all over his bike!

Do they come in a dark grey packet i think I've just seen my idiot of a postie put one through the old womans door across the street who would not be getting it. Its probably mine.

Do they come in a dark grey packet i think I've just seen my idiot of a postie put one through the old womans door across the street who would not be getting it. Its probably mine.
Yes,they are in a grey plastic mailing bag,rectangle in shape.

What area are you in

Anyone know how I can add my 5 year old son to my account? Mines and the wifes email addresses are already in the system

Sorry if it's been covered but as a recurring season ticket holder, how do I get the virtual season ticket activated.n

Our two arrived today,my son and I have the same name and Rangers normally put Mr for me and master for my son but not this time, I see there are cards inside so we don't know who's box is who's, does it matter? what are the purpose of the cards?
Scan the QR code on the card and it should show who's Rangers number it is. Mine does

Mines arrived yesterday but daughters didn’t scarf is ok would have liked fringes at the ends but since I’ll never use it it’s no big deal.

Mines arrived yesterday but daughters didn’t scarf is ok would have liked fringes at the ends but since I’ll never use it it’s no big deal.
Found that odd too, never seen a football scarf without them. It’s only getting hung over a wardrobe door in the spare room anyway.

Still not got mine yet.

Incidentally, how/where do I log in to MyGers membership section? I keep seeing people discussing it but can't find it.

mine too... no blurb but probably wouldn't read it anyway... will save box with Club2000 and Ready For The Future welcome packs!

Thank you. So it's just part of the normal ticket section log-in. I was thinking there was a separate section to manage the MyGers account.
Yep it’s pretty poor at the minute. Same login as the normal ticket page as you say.

But it’s only been in operation for a month and we’ll see improvements in the next few weeks/months.

Back