MyGers Welcome Pack

Mine came today, probably spent more on the box than the scarf. Quite underwhelming, but hey ho, only signed up as a replacement for the Travel Club membership.

Mine came today, decent enough scarf & pin badge

url=https://postimg.cc/sMBDS2Bg]
96-FB3-E02-3-B67-425-A-A1-A0-5960908-A5534.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
MyGers/buy online then log in is at the top.
I'm having the same problem , bought on the 12th June but never received welcome e mail . When I go to MyGers it only gives me the option to buy . Nothing at top to log in . Received my pack o.k. Tried everything , even tried contacting but no reply .

I'm having the same problem , bought on the 12th June but never received welcome e mail . When I go to MyGers it only gives me the option to buy . Nothing at top to log in . Received my pack o.k. Tried everything , even tried contacting but no reply .
If you received the pack you are definitely a MyGers member mate.

With regards to not receiving any emails, Sign into your account > go to ‘my account’ > then select ‘Update my details’. Then scroll down and make sure your email preferences are switched on.

If they are switched on and you’re still not receiving any emails, then you’ll have to email mygers@rangers.co.uk so they can add you to the mailing list.

If you received the pack you are definitely a MyGers member mate.

With regards to not receiving any emails, Sign into your account > go to ‘my account’ > then select ‘Update my details’. Then scroll down and make sure your email preferences are switched on.

If they are switched on and you’re still not receiving any emails, then you’ll have to email mygers@Rangers.co.uk so they can add you to the mailing list.

Thanks for reply , appreciated . I've done all that , a few times . E mailed them on Friday , no reply and e mailed again an hour ago .

There is no online dashboard for your MyGers as such at the moment as it hasn’t been launched yet..tomorrow is the big day.

I changed my address on the website weeks before packs came out but the transaction address is down as my old wondering if anyone else has moved recently and received their pack to new address. Just think it weird that all I know have received their packs. Any advice?

Nothing yet..
I was a late subscriber though (30th June before I opted to join) so I imagine I'm near the back of the queue.

Any oversea's bears received their pack yet? I'm in the Netherlands and not got mines yet. I did see something previously on the website saying it could take 4-6 weeks for them to arrive to those abroad. Although I was thinking this was maybe folk living in Australia or something. I could swim back to Scotland and pick it up in 4-6 weeks probably

Mine finally arrived today but wrong. Bought membership for myself and the Truegers for my 13 year old boy. They sent me two adult packs. Not happy and the wee man is not happy either. Send an email and I await their reply.

Has anyone else had this ?

Mine arrived today, postie put it through my letter box no problem, no damage to the box.

Card, scarf and pin badge well presented.

Back