MyGers

bigbilly

Trying to purchase 3 memberships and the website states I can’t do this as I already have them. I don’t and haven’t completed any purchases yet. Has anyone had this problem?

I had this the other day, I think I refreshed the page and it seemed to work after that. I had to register my 2 kids on the site to get them Rangers numbers.

My bad, I just checked and all the memberships were in my name . Thanks, you have saved me from smashing my phone

You can put them onto your email address as well. I’ve got the 3 of us on my email address and there was no problem generating a Rangers number for each of them. Got my confirmation email through today.

You can put them onto your email address as well. I’ve got the 3 of us on my email address and there was no problem generating a Rangers number for each of them. Got my confirmation email through today.

I never realised you can do that. Managed to complete anyway and now the two kids have account with the website, so not so bad.

If I want to go onto the waiting list for 3 season books can I register with my Gers on my own or do I need me and my 2 boys to all register with my Gers ?.

I'm also getting the message where it says I'm already a member, trying to purchase this for my son and I, we both have our own numbers and tried to refresh as suggested above but its still comes up saying I'm already a member

If I want to go onto the waiting list for 3 season books can I register with my Gers on my own or do I need me and my 2 boys to all register with my Gers ?.

This is the section from the MyGers FAQ’s which refers to the season ticket waiting list. My take on it for what it’s worth is that all 3 of you would have to be MyGers members. You can email any queries to mygers@rangers.co.uk

2020/2021 SEASON TICKET WAITING LIST
How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?

Only supporters who are Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select HERE.

What is happening to the current waiting list?

The current season ticket waiting list is being retired at the end of Season 2019/2020 and will be replaced with a new list that is exclusive to MyGers Members and is ranked based on loyalty points. This will allow supporters who are currently attending the most games the best chance of being in line for a season ticket.

Gonna piggyback on this thread and ask a question maybe someone can answer. I've tried emailing Rangers and had no response, not even an auto-reply! As an IT guy, this is just silly, at least have the contact form send an auto-reply!!

Moving back to the UK this fall after 40+ years in the US. I know they have an overseas version of MyGers. What's the general consensus; should I purchase the overseas to get my foot in the door early and try to convert once I arrive on UK shores or should I wait?

Thanks!

This is the section from the MyGers FAQ’s which refers to the season ticket waiting list. My take on it for what it’s worth is that all 3 of you would have to be MyGers members. You can email any queries to mygers@Rangers.co.uk

2020/2021 SEASON TICKET WAITING LIST
How do I join the Season Ticketing Waiting list?

Only supporters who are Members can join the season ticket waiting list. To purchase a MyGers Membership and join the waiting list please select HERE.

What is happening to the current waiting list?

The current season ticket waiting list is being retired at the end of Season 2019/2020 and will be replaced with a new list that is exclusive to MyGers Members and is ranked based on loyalty points. This will allow supporters who are currently attending the most games the best chance of being in line for a season ticket.
I was on the ST waiting list and then I joined MyGers. So I have to rejoin the waiting list now?

Pretty sure in one of the inter views recently it was said that after feedback, only the adult had to be a mygers member.

I had this the other day, I think I refreshed the page and it seemed to work after that. I had to register my 2 kids on the site to get them Rangers numbers.
How long did it take to get their Rangers number as I registered my grandson last week and not heard back yet.

Does anyone know if you need to be a part of mygers to buy individual tickets for games on the website??

Back