Mygers

leylandloyal

Is there a mygers site that I’ve completely missed?

doesn’t seem to be a hub or central point for it to log in and explore. Have to keep going in through the sign up stage

probably me being thick, but any help would be appreciated.

:confused:

I'm finding the same, hoping it's still in progress and will be launched with a new site update some time before the new season.

You're right, whole thing as usual has been slightly amateurish from the get-go with very little information to supporters once they have purchased the membership. If anything, my initial gut-feeling was always that this is just going to complicate things. It seems I've been correct so far.

The new website launches this month I’m hoping it’s much much better.

At the very least I should be able to sign in and get an overview of my account. My season ticket, my MyGers details, RTV details etc

I’m sure this was addressed in one of the WEBINAR videos. Always found it annoying that there’s a different hub/login for each section.

One login for tickets, RTV, MyGers, merchandise etc will be much better.

Is there a mygers site that I’ve completely missed?

doesn’t seem to be a hub or central point for it to log in and explore. Have to keep going in through the sign up stage

probably me being thick, but any help would be appreciated.

:confused:
Yeah just been on, there's not a lot to it.

There is a MyGers tab on the official site which takes you to all the info about the scheme, including links to the FAQs which have a load of info.

There's not much else to be gleaned at the moment since nobody knows their points levels etc. I'd imagine there will be a link to your membership details and points totals/membership tier once they've finished that exercise. The FAQs probably cover all there is to know right now.

As I'm no longer a ST holder, I paid £50, which has been taken, but I've received no welcome or confirmation email, no package, nothing, its very poor IMO.

I’m sure this was addressed in one of the WEBINAR videos. Always found it annoying that there’s a different hub/login for each section.

One login for tickets, RTV, MyGers, merchandise etc will be much better.
Yeah, you're right, it was mate. They confirmed that they're working on single sign on.

You're right, whole thing as usual has been slightly amateurish from the get-go with very little information to supporters once they have purchased the membership. If anything, my initial gut-feeling was always that this is just going to complicate things. It seems I've been correct so far.

The new webpage should make it easier.

I think they are releasing an app aswell.

Ignore the bit that says 'no memberships available' and just go to the top right and login.
When I try to login it says my email address doesn't exist on the system? And when I try and register from scratch it says all my details already exist but won't let me log in?

Tried calling but just got an automated response to email them.

Had a look at the site earlier today we really are in need of the redesign thats coming.

Signed in and no idea where the £25 voucher is despite having got an email from Rangers.

Had a look at the site earlier today we really are in need of the redesign thats coming.

Signed in and no idea where the £25 voucher is despite having got an email from Rangers.
Don’t even remember an email about a £25 voucher tbh.

As I'm no longer a ST holder, I paid £50, which has been taken, but I've received no welcome or confirmation email, no package, nothing, its very poor IMO.

I got the email confirming membership
the packages are not sent out till 10th July or thereabouts - first batch anyway

Has there been an email to give MyGers members first look at the new kit? I haven't received anything

How do you link Rangers TV to your MyGers to make sure you get the points? I know it needs to be an annual subscription.

Also, I bought my boys MyGers and "gifted" it to his Rangers number. Who gets the points for that? If rather he did tbh as I will have plenty.

when it goes to the pay screen, there should be an option to apply a credit
then go back in and pay the balance
I have done that but ive don't have a code or voucher number to use just got in credit balance

12/06/20Adjustment£25.00voucher season 19/20current balance £25.00

I think the full site is still to come. Quick to take our money even though the finished product / service isn't in place.

Do I care? Absolutely not as long as it's invested in the club and we start winning trophies!

Signed up yesterday. Payment confirmation arrived in my inbox although welcome email sent today went to my junk mail.

I have done that but ive don't have a code or voucher number to use just got in credit balance

12/06/20Adjustment£25.00voucher season 19/20current balance£25.00

i'm trying to remember how it worked
IIRC
got to the checkout screen and in the payment options was one to add the credit
it did that and was then out of the checkout and when i went back into to checkout, it took the £25 off

How do you link Rangers TV to your MyGers to make sure you get the points? I know it needs to be an annual subscription.
I can’t remember the exact steps off the top of my head but if you login to RTV and go into your profile and update your details, there’s a text box where you can type in your Rangers number.

I gave up my bar 72 ticket due to the cost, I currently don't have a season ticket. Im trying to buy Mygers but it keeps telling me I can only pay my season ticket in 4 or 10 installments even though I don't have 1 and there isn't 1 in my basket

I tried to buy it today for me and the wee man - £75 a lot for essentially a scarf and a stationery kit but the ability to apply for European away games swung it for me.
We don’t live in Glasgow so the season ticket, away match and Cup semi/final related benefits are of little use unfortunately.

I couldn’t do it though - I got a message that I already have a membership.. no indication of what membership though. I don’t have a season ticket so totally confused.
I’ve emailed them and hoping someone can sort it out.

Latest posts

Back