Myself and my two mates called Radio Clyde tonight?

They will now be going through calls who wanted to talk about the Scottish Zidane and put your 3 phones in the stop list.

I fibbed about my question to get on a few years ago as 'English John'. I'd told them I was giving them an English view of the game NOTB.
Shug took great umbrage at me telling them that is was not as they were reporting a tiny minority singing sad Orange b@stard at the tattiedome, it was the whole bloody stadium. - The bold Shug cut me off stating "what does he know, he doesn't even stay in Glasgow" :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even go to the bother, it honestly baffles me why anyone listens to it, utter shite that i only put up with because it was on the radio on the bus on the way home and that was back in the 90's, last I heard it was on the way home from the piggery in 2008 after we had won 4 - 2 :))

FF does me these days, and for all the claims otherwise I reckon the vast majority of posters are Bluenoses, Academical apart ;)

Like most on here I gave up listening to that Celic propaganda, years ago, from back in 2012 would be about right, when they and the BBC decided to become involved in trying to murder our club, month after month they never gave up, we may not be back at our best as yet but we are a lot better than were we came from, let us keep on the road we are on and we will get back to were we want to be.

Like most on here I gave up listening to that Celic propaganda, years ago, from back in 2012 would be about right, when they and the BBC decided to become involved in trying to murder our club, month after month they never gave up, we may not be back at our best as yet but we are a lot better than were we came from, let us keep on the road we are on and we will get back to were we want to be.

2012, it was crap back in the 90s FFS!!

You need to lie to get on,

Correct. I called a number of years ago and said I wanted to discuss Craig Whyte and how as his employer Rangers were responsible for his actions. Delahunt and Keevins agreed.

I then said that as this was the case then Celtic were respobsible for the actions of the boys club paedos.

Keevins and Delahunt said they didnt understand my logic. "Next caller".

" Hello, I'm laurie from dennistouns brother "

" Aye, on ye come "
Surely "Good evening panel, what an immeasurable pleasure to be invited in to your esteemed company, may I say Mr Keevins you are sounding in vigorous health, indeed positively blooming through my speakers. My dear panel, I am not of your acquaintance however you will be cognizant of my fraternal relative, the articulated Laurie hailing from Dennistoun..."

You need to do a blind trial where you get two people phoning up from a Rangers perspective - "I'd like to talk about the decisions Celtic get", "I'd like to talk about Scott Brown's dangerous tackles", and two from a Celtic perspective - "I'd like to talk about the decisions Rangers get", "I'd like to talk about Alfredo Morelos' dangerous tackles" and see who gets on.

What do you expect from a company that takes out advertising space at the Paedo Dome and not at Ibrox, very impartial (not)!

Phone up and say you are on to discuss Scott Browns terrible red card decision. They will let you on with that.

You phone up a radio show. Then come on here crying cause they wouldn't let you on it. What the fck has happened to our support over the last 30 years. Turning into paranoid wrecks ffs

If you said you were on to talk about Morelos’s lack of discipline they’d have given you your own fucking show

I have no doubt they screen calls and if you're semi-coherent and a Rangers fan you won't get on. When I use to listen all the "Rangers" fans they had on were bumbling idiots so the panel could pick them apart.

Back