Nacho Man Back At The Rangers

Would You Like Novo As A Full Time Coach At Ibrox?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get why people are annoyed at them, I am as well they are a bit of a joke organisation after recent events.

But can you imagine we were asked to wear the t shirts and said no?

The premise remains the same we are promoting the eradication of racism in football, not the organisation.

One day Our Club will grow a set in the boardroom, do precisely that and tell the imposters 'NAW'.

Hope it happens in my lifetime but truly doubt it.

imo hes wrong the guy for that job they he should of gave it to nacho, barry f or alex r . dont think JJ does anything for the team , at least barry alex nacho would of offer better advice during the matches and they care about rangers more than him and would give everything in there role to help us get back to the top & wouldnt be scared to upset any player that arent doing it on pitch
you still haven't explained why.
whats your basis that JJ doesnt offer anything? and Nacho does?
there is no detail to your argument? (are you really trying to say that Nacho is a better Rangers man than JJ)

its coming from the spfl not the club

Why should Our Club support what is clearly another bhigoted sham, no matter who's orchestrating?

Chase them all to fu(k mate.

Get their arses over to kerryfail st and talk to them.

Why should Our Club support what is clearly another bhigoted sham, no matter who's orchestrating?

Chase them all to fu(k mate.

Get their arses over to kerryfail st and talk to them.
I would assume its a requirement not a choice

Having Nacho around at the training sessions and getting involved will be good for the Spanish speaking players and help all the players integrate a lot better.
I think this is a good thing.:)
If the players are to have a night out together soon then Nacho could take them all along to the "Angel" and a good night would be had by all on the Karaoke.:cool:

I've said yes to the Novo. I dont believe he is a better/worse coach than JJ but the wee man loves Rangers and knows what it means to play for the club. If he could inject that kind of spirit into the team then im all for it.

Would have liked a maybe option to be honest. The simple answer is yes if he has coaching expertise. Just having played for us with 100% commitment doesn't equate to coaching capability. I think we've all seen this movie before.

Pedro has done the correct thing here 1000%. I really don't understand some people. Those people that obviously do not want past, successful, Rangers men thru and thru, being part of our football club need to be looked at, seriously! I think that many of the current first team squad wouldn't give a toss if they were to leave Rangers tomorrow.

given that 2 out of 3 of our strikers speak spanish, its a good idea to have him help
Totally agree, Nacho speaks Spanish & English, knows Scottish culture & could be a great link between the Spanish speaking players & the rest of the squad, I actually think he could be a good coach but time will tell.

imo hes wrong the guy for that job they he should of gave it to nacho, barry f or alex r . dont think JJ does anything for the team , at least barry alex nacho would of offer better advice during the matches and they care about rangers more than him and would give everything in there role to help us get back to the top & wouldnt be scared to upset any player that arent doing it on pitch

What better advice would Ferguson give? The same at Clyde or Alex Rae - done wonders at St Booo!!

I, like pretty much every Rangers fan, love wee Nacho to bits, but a coaching role at Auchenhowie needs to be gained on merit. The jobs for the boys mentality needs to be completely gone from Rangers.

Now I'm not saying he doesn't merit a position in the coaching staff. I just don't know what his credentials are tbh, so I really can't say if I want him there as a coach or not.

it's a positive thing having Nacho around, he is a character and he knows what it means to play for Rangers. With so many Spanish speakers around the club his enthusiasm will undoubtedly rub off on them. I don’t know if there should be a full time role in a coaching capacity for him but it does no harm to have him involved

Depends on his coaching ability. If he’s showing signs of becoming a good coach then yes. Otherwise no.

Sorry as much as I love him I have voted no just now. We have had too much jobs for the boys. If he was to interview and be the best candidate then yes

If the wee man can pass on his infectious love for the club and why it is so important as a player to give it your all then why not

Alex Rae aside, in what way has Barry and Nacho proven to be better coaches than JJ who was involved in coaching at international level and also is responsible for our best signing of the summer.

Barry the legend that he is, failed miserably at Clyde and also could have been seen as too big a personality and likely to undermine the manager, with his eyes on the top job himself.

Nacho hasnt really done a whole lot but someone who is extremely loyal to the club and also from a similar background to alot of our new foreign signings. I would like to see him at the club in some capacity but his credentials might not live up to coaching requirements for all we know.

Back