Nacho Novo has his say, and doesn't miss

Blue Tack

The wee man has his say and goes for the jugular ,wont post links for obvs reasons

Former Rangers star Nacho Novo has blasted the SFA on social media after the decision to reject Alfredo Morelos' yellow card appeal.
The striker was booked for simulation after going down in the box during the 2-0 Scottish Cup defeat to Aberdeen earlier this week, despite there being contact from Andy Considine.

Rangers' appeal to have the card rescinded was rejected by the SFAdisciplinary panel on Friday.
They upheld referee Kevin Clancy's original decision to caution the forward and he will now miss the Ibrox side's first Scottish Cup game of next season.

And Novo is raging at the decision and reasserted his notion, which he made last month, that there is a "Celtic mafia" in charge at the SFA on social media.

Current Rangers star Daniel Candeias liked the post on Instagram, which said: "Three guys on a panel, if they see that was a dive listen – time (to) stop drinking

"(It's) how I said before all of you (at the) SFA need to stop that. You are killing the game.
"Also, how that PETER (Lawwell), Celtic director, can put his wee friends on that (panel) is a disgrace - we no ask for any favours but this is getting out of control.
"I’m a Rangers fan, yeah, and I’m proud to be but f*** me, wake up you are destroying the game."

It follows on from comments he made last month about the SFA being run by a "Celtic mafia".
He said: "For me personally, there is mafia in the SFA, in terms of they are run by Celtic. The newspapers are exactly the same and that’s obvious. You can see it from a mile away.

“That’s how I see it. Look at Allan McGregor’s tackle on Lewis Ferguson. Now if you look at Scott Brown’s challenge on Daniel Candeias, that’s worse. It’s a straight red, yet Brown doesn’t even get a booking. If he was took to a panel they would still say no.
“It’s just these stupid things. If it’s one rule for one team, then that should be the rule for others as well. You can’t keep Celtic directors or Rangers directors on the SFA panel.
"If people aren’t going to stop them, we aren’t going to go forward, we’ll be going backwards. It will affect the young players.”

Fucking love Novo

1473438258.jpg

Where's that from? I noticed a screen shot of the same from NN social media. Has the mainstream picked up on it and printed the above?

Love the wee man met him in Silverburn with his wee boy and he found time to grab a selfie with me. We need people like him in positions that give a platform to be heard, sadly in this country it won’t be allowed to happen

Loved wee Nacho as a player, his cup final goal is one of my all time favourites.

Love him even more now. He doesn’t have to come out and say any of this, he could opt for a quiet life and say nothing. Instead he sees Scottish football in general & the SFA in particular for the rat-infested corrupt Rangers-hating cabal it really is and puts himself in the firing line by daring to tell the truth.

McCoist and other so-called “legends” should take note. This is how a real legend behaves.

Back