Nacho Novo

Alex MacDonald 50k from St Johnstone in 1968 12 trophy laden years of stellar service . The ultimate tenacious midfielder with a killer touch and a real eye for goal a true Rangers legend.
Scored so many important goals with his head with his late runs into the box. Our Martin Peters

Would say Nacho was never the best player to come out of Spain, but he gave us great moments and he showed the passion required to be a Rangers player. His goal in the cup final was a thing of beauty.

Has there ever been a better bargain for us? For the goals he scored us and the passion he showed on the pitch? £500,000 one of our best signings from an SPL team I think.

McCoist?
DJ cost us nothing.

Nacho was definitely a great signing though mate.

Nacho was brilliant for us and scored lots of important goals. We have had loads of great bargains though, so hard to pick out one.

QUOTE="Camby loyalist, post: 5753809, member: 16298"]
Has there ever been a better bargain for us? For the goals he scored us and the passion he showed on the pitch? £500,000 one of our best signings from an SPL team I think.
[/QUOTE]allister mcoist

Helicopter Sunday and the Falkirk SC Final.....(lucky enough to have been at both).
The penalty at Fiorentina,on my birthday;the day after I had paid Man City £650 for a corporate ticket for the Final;in the hope we would do the job in Italy... Thank you for my present,Nacho. :)

Just three reasons of many, why Nacho is loved by the support.

Oh,and he hates the poets,too. :cool:

If we're talking financially, Boumsong must be the top?

In terms of worth on the pitch Weir is probably up there as a free transfer.

Mark Hateley a world class striker like him for less than a million Loved the big man .What a bargain signing he turned out to be .

How much did Ian Ferguson cost? Was it around £850000?.All those years of great service and Advocaat saw just how important he was by keeping him at the club for another couple of years.My favourite player so I may be a bit biased

Back