Naismith on the Kris Boyd podcast

You asked the wrong question. Should be "What would you prefer, Naismith's return or 9.75 in a row ?"
Did cross my mind.

It's a pointless question because he's nowhere near what he was and can barely play 3 games in a row.
I see him as a sub for AM, not a replacement, so the three games thing is immaterial. There's no one else remotely close to offering what Alfie does.

Personally, I'd like to see the rest upping their game in Morelo's absence so we're much less dependent on him or preferably us changing things up front. But, unless we're going to do that, i.e. change our attacking philosophy we need a second Alfie.

tenor.gif

She was in my first wank bank.

All he had to do was leave and he could have been welcomed back like others. But he got roped in by his w@nk of an agent.

Loved him, was one kick in the balls when one of your own does that. Whittaker takes the top spot though for not only doing the presser, acting the d1ck since and then decking his son out in the mentally challenged strip.
TBF, if my agent did that to me, he would have been my ex-agent the next morning. That stunt would have cost him his cut of my next signing on fee

Did Naismith do that? No. His reputation with the team he supports wrecked because of a mentally challenged moron

If the way he left wasn't enough to convince you the guy is a scumbag (which I can't quite understand) then surely the way he played against us last season was enough to take any remaining doubt away? The guy is a fücking arsehole, being a good player doesn't absolve him of that.
He's a professional footballer, so he gave 100% against us, what do you expect of him. Tell me this, you hold Naismith as a lowlife, do you hold Walter Smith in the same light for saying similar at the time. What's the difference

Pirlo was at Milan at the time and Cannavaro did leave that summer. A number of their top players left. Those that stayed would not have had to take anything like the pay cut our players would have had to take either and Juventus knew they would be back in Serie A the following season. I am convinced we would have kept McGregor, Davis, Naismith etc (most of our players who were fans) had we only been demoted one division.
I’m sure Cannavaro, Thuram and Zambrotta are hated by Juventus fans now too?

He's a professional footballer, so he gave 100% against us, what do you expect of him. Tell me this, you hold Naismith as a lowlife, do you hold Walter Smith in the same light for saying similar at the time. What's the difference

The rest of the players in his team are professional footballers and acted nothing like him, any other player and you'd be calling him an arsehole for his 'professional' performance. He was playing like a scummy bastard and certainly not one holding any level of respect for the team he supposedly supports.

The rest of the players in his team are professional footballers and acted nothing like him, any other player and you'd be calling him an arsehole for his 'professional' performance. He was playing like a scummy bastard and certainly not one holding any level of respect for the team he supposedly supports.
Any chance you can answer my question about Walter Smith or at least tell me what the difference is between what Walter said as opposed to Naismith, because it amounts to the same.

His only mistake was the press conference which he readily admits was a mistake let’s be honest they all whale quite right to bale considering what was happening
Yet appeared in Belfast a week before saying he's going nowhere.

I'll never forgive him. It was the fashion he done it in.

As boy growing up supporting rangers like he did, I could never do what he done to our club.

Back