Naismith

Really puts paid to the ‘once a bear…’ line. Absolute toad of a person. And a shite coach. He’ll be among the first for the chop next season.

I noticed he kicked the ball towards his own bench today to stop them taking a quick throw, similar to what he did midweek. No issue with that, he's doing what he can to get any small advantage.

I noticed he kicked the ball towards his own bench today to stop them taking a quick throw, similar to what he did midweek. No issue with that, he's doing what he can to get any small advantage.
Ke kicked the ball on the park at Ibrox

Agreed but if you do that you have to be able to take a bit in return. Turnabout is fair play.

He strikes me very much as being the sort who cannot do that and will try to spark a barney when hes on the receiving end.

Mentally weak in other words.

Agreed but if you do that you have to be able to take a bit in return. Turnabout is fair play.

He strikes me very much as being the sort who cannot do that and will try to spark a barney when hes on the receiving end.

Mentally weak in other words.
You don't play for Rangers and Everton if you're mentally weak. Quite the opposite.

He never used the words/claimed Rangers died. He did refer to Rangers as "new" and slated Charles Green's company.

I've often wondered if I missed something he said to merit the reaction on here - if that article is it then I'm still scratching my head. A couple of clumsy company/club mentions (which he contradicted elsewhere) apart there's really not a lot to find issue with.

I've often wondered if I missed something he said to merit the reaction on here - if that article is it then I'm still scratching my head. A couple of clumsy company/club mentions (which he contradicted elsewhere) apart there's really not a lot to find issue with.
When the players decided to have a wage drop so the non playing staff still had a job it had to be every single player or it wasn’t going to happen, he along with Lafferty and Whitaker were injured and not receiving bonus or appearance money so they wouldn’t sign it to let it happen by all accounts, after squad meetings something was brokered and the three set up a press conference with Sky pushing that they had done all the work to get it over the line where in truth they were the ones holding it up. Alleg.

Story goes that the Goalie forfeited any bonus so it could be shared between them so they didn’t have as big an impact on them. Whether it’s true I don’t know.

It’s actually painful watching people still trying to lump Davis and McGregor in with Naismith and that grinch faced lady's front bottom Whittaker after all these years. How many times does it need explained why McGregor and Davis are respected while the other two are still treated liked the pricks that they are.

You don't play for Rangers and Everton if you're mentally weak. Quite the opposite.
He was a good Player, I mean coming into Management.

Thus far hes tried to start a fight in an empty room with Managers and Players which seems a little unnecessary. Thereafter trying hard to underline his, as yet, unfound credentials in the field.

Im simply saying hed be better focusing on what his Team are doing and cementing some momentum to build on rather than gimmickry and figurative point scoring.

If you look closely at the performances theyve actually been rather fortunate to pull off the results thus far and really Teams having gifted them points through carelessness.

Lets see how he does over a full season, dealing with all situations.

When the players decided to have a wage drop so the non playing staff still had a job it had to be every single player or it wasn’t going to happen, he along with Lafferty and Whitaker were injured and not receiving bonus or appearance money so they wouldn’t sign it to let it happen by all accounts, after squad meetings something was brokered and the three set up a press conference with Sky pushing that they had done all the work to get it over the line where in truth they were the ones holding it up. Alleg.

Story goes that the Goalie forfeited any bonus so it could be shared between them so they didn’t have as big an impact on them. Whether it’s true I don’t know.
None of that is true and just more hyperbole.

The hold up was the senior players wanted a commitment that non player staff would keep their jobs if they accepted the pay cut.

He was a good Player, I mean coming into Management.

Thus far hes tried to start a fight in an empty room with Managers and Players which seems a little unnecessary. Thereafter trying hard to underline his, as yet, unfound credentials in the field.

Im simply saying hed be better focusing on what his Team are doing and cementing some momentum to build on rather than gimmickry and figurative point scoring.

If you look closely at the performances theyve actually been rather fortunate to pull off the results thus far and really Teams having gifted them points through carelessness.

Lets see how he does over a full season, dealing with all situations.
They beat Ross County 6-1 and should've beat Aberdeen by a bigger margin than 2-1. The only bad result he's had was a 2-2 draw at St Mirren.

Apparently bought his grandmother's house for her then proceeded to charge her rent. IF true, then that confirms his status as being a fucking little c*nt.

I'm going be a devil's advocate here by doing that if minimises tax outlays and prob increases benefits to grand patent.

I'd also overpay for the property so there is a larger lump sum to live from without having to worry about money.

It's actually a common way to pass money to family above the 3k limit tax free paying a nominal rent paying back shows it wasn't a avoidance method even if it was.

I'm not saying that's the case but it's the likely scenario

Last edited:
Apparently bought his grandmother's house for her then proceeded to charge her rent. IF true, then that confirms his status as being a fucking little c*nt.
And yet he regularly helped out in homeless units in Glasgow and Liverpool, paying for meals and serving them.

Naismith was far too good a player to stay with Rangers in 2012. It was a much easier decision for players like Wallace and McCulloch at the stage of their careers.

He could have left with our best wishes and would probably have been back at some point.
To do what he did was unforgiveable.
Wallace stayed for about four years then still got a move to the English Championship. The idea he couldn't have got a good move is ridiculous.

I've never understood the hatred towards Naismith, especially after all this time. People forget but Davis, McGregor and Lafferty were universally loathed at the time as well, it's all so arbitrary.
I think Davis and McGregor made up for it to a degree, but I still hold it tbh. I especially don't have a great love in for McGregor as much as others do. Think he's a bit of an arse at times.

I've never understood the hatred towards Naismith, especially after all this time. People forget but Davis, McGregor and Lafferty were universally loathed at the time as well, it's all so arbitrary.
Nope, don't rewrite history.

There was a very significant difference between Naismith and Whittaker - and the others.

The fact he was "one of us" made it even worse.

I'd rather shake the hand of Scott Brown than Steven Naismith.

I feel sick when I remember the support I gave him.

One of my favourite players from that time. I absolutely loved Naismith and his attitude on the park.

I have no bad feelings towards him - hope he does well for himself.

I certainly wouldn’t be getting too fussed over what he said - life is too short to stress and get angry over a former player.

Be cool.

Nope, don't rewrite history.

There was a very significant difference between Naismith and Whittaker - and the others.

The fact he was "one of us" made it even worse.

I'd rather shake the hand of Scott Brown than Steven Naismith.

I feel sick when I remember the support I gave him.
Mate, you shouldn’t allow a random to be affecting your health like that.

Especially, after all this time.

You’ll do yourself harm long-term.

Try tea.

Not a fan of Naismith either but without context I don't know how you come to this conclusion.

If she was in a rented house and the landlord was kicking her out and selling then Naismith bought it so that she didn't have to move, surely it's just business as usual that she keeps up payments?

Yeah, he's got money but you can't give everyone in the world handouts.

To be fair, i don't know the full facts or even if its true so maybe I'm being unfair. Different folk having different views about money I guess, probably explains why I'm not rich!
so long as she was no worse off than her prior arrangement, then I cannot see any issue in it.

One of my favourite players from that time. I absolutely loved Naismith and his attitude on the park.

I have no bad feelings towards him - hope he does well for himself.

I certainly wouldn’t be getting too fussed over what he said - life is too short to stress and get angry over a former player.

Be cool.
Rangers Manager one day - now that would be interesting :)

Not a fan of Naismith either but without context I don't know how you come to this conclusion.

If she was in a rented house and the landlord was kicking her out and selling then Naismith bought it so that she didn't have to move, surely it's just business as usual that she keeps up payments?

Yeah, he's got money but you can't give everyone in the world handouts.
As the person who renovated the house l can confirm after Naismith bought it his gran never stayed in it.
So not sure how she could be charged rent for a house she didn't stay in?
She never stayed in any other house that Naismith owned.

Back