Naples aflame with hostility for England visit

this guy will be lucky to make it out Naples
A price on his head already.

Fr6WGOZWAAI9Kk9

I'd be waiting till the guy went to the bog and availing myself of his company if I was travelling with him.

It's international break and the media, at least in Italy, could easily pick it up.

German lad I know said some Frankfurt lads went home in a pretty bad way. Still surprised been no comment on it all from UEFA.
Stadium ban after the Champions League Semi probably. Means to much commercially to do so now instead of a couple of group games. Maybe not though because the Germans were meant to be banned.

German lad I know said some Frankfurt lads went home in a pretty bad way. Still surprised been no comment on it all from UEFA.
UEFA would say it's nothing to do with them as there was no fighting inside the stadium footprint and the Germans didnt have an allocation of tickets.

Most Napoli fans don’t support the Italian national team, and don’t really class themselves as Italian, more Neapolitan. A bit like the scousers really.

I’m sure the boy will be in the “safe zone” over there along with all other England fans, surrounded by police/military to and from game on buses.

UEFA would say it's nothing to do with them as there was no fighting inside the stadium footprint and the Germans didnt have an allocation of tickets.
Still expect a comment on it all given all the back and forth right up to the match day as to whether they actually did have an allocation. It wasn’t done and dusted till very late on. This match today was handled abysmally on the away allocation front as well, I spoke about it earlier in the thread.

Most Napoli fans don’t support the Italian national team, and don’t really class themselves as Italian, more Neapolitan. A bit like the scousers really.

I’m sure the boy will be in the “safe zone” over there along with all other England fans, surrounded by police/military to and from game on buses.
Yeah. Took on a magical mystery tour that takes 2hrs to make a 20 minute journey.

That "Martin" account isn't a Napoli ultra. It's an English guy at the wind up, scroll down to his older tweets.

However I'm sure plenty Napoli fans know about it so %^*& being him still.

Apparently he's half English? Wouldn't like to be him either if he's plastered that all over twitter and lives down south.

Back