Napoli…

They're a very good side and have been for a few years, but I'm still not sure they have the mentality needed for the business end of tournaments.

Had a bit of an overhaul in the summer and certainly exceeded expectations this season so far.

They are definitely getting to the last 8 I think, who knows after that tbf … They are a really exciting football team…

Napoli 10 Liverpool/Ajax 2. If they beat Ajax again next week we are in with a chance of finishing third in the group. That is as good as it could get in this group.

Good team. But no chance of winning it. Neither have Man City. They will definitely bottle it.
If City reach the final the dumpling will probably be gunning for his 60th goal of the season. B-) They are a different animal this year, great to watch still but absolutely clinical and blowing teams away. If Haaland stays fit they've an outstanding chance imo.

If City reach the final the dumpling will probably be gunning for his 60th goal of the season. B-) They are a different animal this year, great to watch still but absolutely clinical and blowing teams away. If Haaland stays fit they've an outstanding chance imo.
Not invincible. Deffo bottle a big European game, semi or the final. That will go on for a few seasons.

Take the money.
Get back to league business
Focus on the Title
Get automatic entry next season

Thats my mindset anyway

Fair play to you mate

But my mindset Is regardless of how piss poor we are playing and how tough a group it is ,I don't want to see Glasgow Rangers on zero points after this campaign
Next week must be go out and have a real go and take something from the game

Not invincible. Deffo bottle a big European game, semi or the final. That will go on for a few seasons.
No team in Europe is invincible to be fair. Bayern, who I fancy to win it, lost to Ausberg the other week, for example. I think both City and PSG have had their time as the nearly teams and will have learned from those defeats, particularly City in terms of the way they crumbled to Madrid. I just feel both are due a win on the law of averages.

Back