Napoli v Liverpool - Bet365 Inplay free bet

Coza

I got lucky with Mertens FGS with my 25 free bet. Insigne normally takes pens but he got subbed off before they got it.

I'll take it though, I've have a decent month at the bookies.
Nice one. He was about 8-1 right?

I went Brewster FGS for £50 which for voided as I knew he wasn’t in the squad and stuck my free £50 bet on VVD FGS for a bumper profit.

Was surprised I still got £50 after I done them last year with Mane FGS and Liverpool to win. And done them this year in Man U opening game for £600 with Rashford to score the second goal.

Slippy

Official Ticketer
Nice one. He was about 8-1 right?

I went Brewster FGS for £50 which for voided as I knew he wasn’t in the squad and stuck my free £50 bet on VVD FGS for a bumper profit.

Was surprised I still got £50 after I done them last year with Mane FGS and Liverpool to win. And done them this year in Man U opening game for £600 with Rashford to score the second goal.
I got 6/1 just after kick off.

I'm not sure how the free bet amount works to be honest. My guess is that it lowers your amount if they pick up that you are going for guaranteed profit. I've won a lot of these over the years so I don't think it's to do with how much you win from them or I wouldn't still be getting 25.

Coza

I got 6/1 just after kick off.

I'm not sure how the free bet amount works to be honest. My guess is that it lowers your amount if they pick up that you are going for guaranteed profit. I've won a lot of these over the years so I don't think it's to do with how much you win from them or I wouldn't still be getting 25.
I was reduced to £25 for a few years then removed £500 and £700 from my account after a Very good few weeks and this past year they have banned me up to £50 again.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence I removed that money and got offered the free matching bet.