Napoli v Liverpool - Bet365 Inplay free bet

Coza

£50 again for me this time. But not really sure what to back his time around as no idea if Napoli are decent this year.

Gone are my days of laying it off. Just like to go all out for a decent win.

Anyone else get the offer?

25 on under 18.0 corners pre-match. I'll pick a FGS later, my gut says Mertens but there's obviously so many options for both teams.

£25 on Rhian Brewster first goal as he wont play and it will be a void bet then a bet builder in play with the free bet

Just the £10 for me.

Will probably go BTTS pre-game & then Mertens to score 2 or more at 10/1 in-play (if he starts).

Liverpool are obviously a better side than Napoli, but that's a tricky looking first game for the Champions. Pretty sure they lost their last season to a very late goal I recall?

Could go either way and it's the kind of fixture that makes me glad that I'm not really a betting man.

Napoli have been scoring and conceding a lot of goals so far. Scored 9 and conceded 7 in 3 games.

Over 0.5 goals to activate free bet.

Think I am going to build a bet along the lines of Liverpool, over 10 corners combined and Salah to score anytime.

I took o1.5goals, o9.5 corners and o3.5 cards at Betway for a free £10 bet.

I was going on last year's Liverpool stats for corners.

Only got a tenner but fancy Liverpool good price 5/4 stuck £10 on and another £15 and will put the £10 free inplay on too

25 for me and it’s on over 0.5 goals in the game.

Thinking of Mane or VVD with the free bet

I’m looking at VVD or Milner for First goal scorer with my in play £50.

Milner £600 and penalty taker.

VVD £1,250 and a good threat from corners.

Still very unsure what to bet on as my original stake. Probably going to back Liverpool and BTTS but not sure. Feels a hard one to call.

VVD
I’m looking at VVD or Milner for First goal scorer with my in play £50.

Milner £600 and penalty taker.

VVD £1,250 and a good threat from corners.

Still very unsure what to bet on as my original stake. Probably going to back Liverpool and BTTS but not sure. Feels a hard one to call.

VVD to score with a header is a decent bet.

Lay off the qualifying bet.

Lay off the free in-play bet as stake not returned.

Locks in a risk free profit of around 70% of your free bet (so £35 based on you getting a £50 free bet).

Lay off the qualifying bet.

Lay off the free in-play bet as stake not returned.

Locks in a risk free profit of around 70% of your free bet (so £35 based on you getting a £50 free bet).

Can’t be bothered with that anymore. I jut go balls out for double profit these days.

Last year got Liverpool to win in Germany with my £50 on and out the free bet on Mane fgs that came in. Win win.

I got lucky with Mertens FGS with my 25 free bet. Insigne normally takes pens but he got subbed off before they got it.

I'll take it though, I've have a decent month at the bookies.

I got lucky with Mertens FGS with my 25 free bet. Insigne normally takes pens but he got subbed off before they got it.

I'll take it though, I've have a decent month at the bookies.

Nice one. He was about 8-1 right?

I went Brewster FGS for £50 which for voided as I knew he wasn’t in the squad and stuck my free £50 bet on VVD FGS for a bumper profit.

Was surprised I still got £50 after I done them last year with Mane FGS and Liverpool to win. And done them this year in Man U opening game for £600 with Rashford to score the second goal.

Nice one. He was about 8-1 right?

I went Brewster FGS for £50 which for voided as I knew he wasn’t in the squad and stuck my free £50 bet on VVD FGS for a bumper profit.

Was surprised I still got £50 after I done them last year with Mane FGS and Liverpool to win. And done them this year in Man U opening game for £600 with Rashford to score the second goal.

I got 6/1 just after kick off.

I'm not sure how the free bet amount works to be honest. My guess is that it lowers your amount if they pick up that you are going for guaranteed profit. I've won a lot of these over the years so I don't think it's to do with how much you win from them or I wouldn't still be getting 25.

I got 6/1 just after kick off.

I'm not sure how the free bet amount works to be honest. My guess is that it lowers your amount if they pick up that you are going for guaranteed profit. I've won a lot of these over the years so I don't think it's to do with how much you win from them or I wouldn't still be getting 25.

I was reduced to £25 for a few years then removed £500 and £700 from my account after a Very good few weeks and this past year they have banned me up to £50 again.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence I removed that money and got offered the free matching bet.

Back