Napoli v Roma, 7.45pm - BT Sport 1

Laser in the goalies eyes?

Napoli 0 Roma 3 (that shit needs stamped out and that's how you do it).

what a game...consider Roma as my Italian team but you cannot help but root for Napoli.

Italian football has a reputation as being defensive and boring (wrongly by people who probably haven’t watched it in 20 years because they believe football is inferior outside of the EPL)but just about anytime you watch Napoli they are enthralling and as exciting as any team on the planet.

They’re the only foreign team I watch playing in their domestic league. Really entertaining team and knowing how much it means to the fans adds to the excitement.

I really enjoyed that.

Credit to the ref for letting some of the tackles go.

Compare and contrast with that whistle happy bastard yesterday.

Napoli are nailed on champions, congratulations to them.

Big game next weekend, when Inter meet, and beat, the cousins.

:))

Watched this live. Insane game of football, full of quality and intensity. Both teams going for it. If Roma could play like that more often they would be right in the mix. Honestly it's like watching a different sport compared to our games. Every player is comfortable on the ball and everything is done a hundred times faster. We don't even have the hunger to put a dire 10 man St Johnstone side to the sword. So depressing.

I wonder if the Napoli fans are like us as we edged closer to 55.

Celtic a binfire and us cruising double figures away and not even conceding a goal:

“Not done yet, not done yet, don’t say it”

I wonder if the Napoli fans are like us as we edged closer to 55.

Celtic a binfire and us cruising double figures away and not even conceding a goal:

“Not done yet, not done yet, don’t say it”
Napoli are my Italian team and, personally, it does have a bit of the 55 season feel to it.

Unlike 55 though, Napoli weren't expected to challenge much whilst we knew that we weren't too far away from that mhob. We also had to win it.

I'm trying not to get carried away because we've seen the movie before in recent years. That said, with each passing week it's becoming more and more difficult not to - in a great way of course.

Napoli are my Italian team and, personally, it does have a bit of the 55 season feel to it.

Unlike 55 though, Napoli weren't expected to challenge much whilst we knew that we weren't too far away from that mhob. We also had to win it.

I'm trying not to get carried away because we've seen the movie before in recent years. That said, with each passing week it's becoming more and more difficult not to - in a great way of course.

It’s all relative of course but with at least 10 extremely difficult games left to play I’d be wary of getting too carried away just yet.

At this point they do look very worthy champions indeed.

Back