Narcos Season 3

Big Hepy

Just wondering if anyone has got round to watching it yet? Thoughts? How does it compare with the first two series.
Will be "legally" watching it when I get the chance.
Apologies if there was a thread in the old lounge talking about it but I never saw one when I was last in there.

Watched the first two eps last night, great return thus far - will probably binge the rest tonight :)

Have 2 episodes left of S3 personally I think it's the best one yet. Gonna finish it tonight. Mental bastards the lot of them.

Started it the other night really enjoying it so far .

Kinda miss ma mate Pablo though

If it's the violent side of it you like that kicks in during the second half of the season.

I thought it was really good but given how big the cartel was it maybe rushed through a bit compared with the previous 2 seasons.

Season 3 was my favourite but they did blaze through it. The writers tried to keep the timeline continuous so we picked up where 2 left off, without doubling back. Seeing the rise of Cali from their perspective would have been good though. We could have got more than 10 episodes out of it. It all felt a bit rushed. Sony/Univision has a telenovela that squeezed out 60 odd Episodes from the same story- En La Boca Del Lobo.

Season 4 is a certainty to be about the Mexican cartels. The real life Pena was posted to Texas eventually so would be good to see a storyline about what went on in Juarez.

3 episodes in blast another couple tonight.
At The Devil's Table is a decent wee tale about the Cali cartels if anyone fancies a read.

Better than I thought it would be but not on par with first 2 seasons.

Last edited:
Half way through it and enjoying it.

Have also watched El Chapo which is about Jaoquin 'El Chapo' Guzman.
I really enjoyed that although it is subtitles all the way,but if you like Narcos you'll like it.
Season 2 is due here in November apparently.

Looking forward to this. I have been watching Deadwood again at the moment but it will be Narcos 3 next. Just as an aside the talks between Wu and Swegin are comedy gold.

I,m offshore just now .so i,ll watch season 3 when i get home .first two seasons were brilliant so hopefully seaon three will be the dame.

Finished it and it is very good, not as great as first two series but that had me wanting Pablo to win

Binged on it over the weekend and got to the last episode last night. Loved it, seems like the production values were upped in Season three. Bloody great tv, is there any better way to spend ÂŁ7.49 a month than on Netflix?

Pulled a late one watched up to episode last night, it's very very good. Will be finishing it tonight I think under the guise of working late in my home office.

Starting this tonight.
Bit sceptical, with Pablo obviously being dead, but I don't know the story that follows his reign so will give it a go

I'm 4 episodes in to the new season, for those who aren't sure, stick with it, the Cali cartel story is superb!

Due back offshore tomorrow for 3 weeks so saving it for when I get there and the inevitable boredom sets in.
Will be strange without Pablo and Murphy

Smashed through this the last couple of days, have to say I enjoyed this series more than the first 2.

Gonna try to finish watching El Chapo first, I am enjoying it but don't really have much time for telly at the moment.

Back