NARSA Banner gone missing - help please

hdsbob221

Hi folks. This is an appeal to see if anyone has got the NARSA Orange County Loyal banner that went awol after the game on Sunday. Possibly in the Ivory Hotel near Hampden? Has anyone got it? It would be really decent if it could be given back to them if you find it. It was in a vinyl bag the size of a shopping bag.

These guys are amazing and have came over 5000 miles to support Rangers, along with their Orange County Loyal banner. They keep the Rangers family alive and well in north America, all meeting at the NARSA club at mad times e.g. 4am kick offs for what are lunchtime games for us. They are their watching every Rangers game.

Incidentally I am not in NARSA, my son is. When he went over there on his own as an ambitious 28 year old, it was the Rangers family that made him welcome, so I have total admiration and respect for them. They gave my son lots of practical support and friendship that will last forever, through what would otherwise could have been a pretty lonely experience. I have a lot to thank them for personally. The Rangers family is genuinely an amazing thing when you see it in operation first hand, it really is.

If someone has the Orange Count NARSA banner and likes the idea of keeping it as a souvenir, then instead please think about doing the decent thing and give it back to them. They will be very grateful.

PM me if you have it so I can collect it and get it back to them.

Cheers

Any help is greatly appreciated - there’s a reward for its return.... no questions asked

Thanks

Back