Official NARSA Convention in Toronto - still time to book

I have a couple of room avail at the convenience rate check in Thursday depart Sunday. if anyone is interested let me know asap. I plan to hadn't them back in the next day or so.

WATP!

Fly out next Thursday via Heathrow , Golf booked Bluenose bash at the brewery booked, Niagara Falls booked. Then fly to Nashville on the 20th.

Anyone got an idea how to check up on a Canadian visa application done online? Receipt issued but no visa as yet.

No email receipt just a receipt on the credit card transaction.
It used to be the case that you had to log back in with the reference number, where it would tell you if it was still progressing or if it was issued. Can’t recall getting an email confirmation. I printed off confirmation when I logged back in

It used to be the case that you had to log back in with the reference number, where it would tell you if it was still progressing or if it was issued. Can’t recall getting an email confirmation. I printed off confirmation when I logged back in
Haven't got a reference number.

Haven't got a reference number.
Checked back, if you go onto the CIC website you apply on there’s a section where it says “check progress” or something. You put in your details such as passport number/expiry date etc and then search. It’ll show you what the status is, I’d be shocked if they hadn’t issued it by now

Edit - unsure then if you’ve not got a reference number or email. Searched back as I was curious if mine was still valid and they sent an email + reference number

Last edited:
Checked back, if you go onto the CIC website you apply on there’s a section where it says “check progress” or something. You put in your details such as passport number/expiry date etc and then search. It’ll show you what the status is, I’d be shocked if they hadn’t issued it by now

Edit - unsure then if you’ve not got a reference number or email. Searched back as I was curious if mine was still valid and they sent an email + reference number
Re-did the process - paid a second time and got the visa!

I have a question about next years - I believe it's in New York?

I'm going to start planning my American holiday for next summer soon and I always like to spend a night or two in New York when I'm in the States so does anyone have the date for this and I'll see if I can fit it in around the travelling?

I've never been to one of these before so would like to do it even once.

I have a question about next years - I believe it's in New York?

I'm going to start planning my American holiday for next summer soon and I always like to spend a night or two in New York when I'm in the States so does anyone have the date for this and I'll see if I can fit it in around the travelling?

I've never been to one of these before so would like to do it even once.
I don't think the date has been officialy announced as yet

Back