NARSA/ORSA and Castore Products

Barca bears

Question for our friends over in NARSA and ORSA catchments.

Since the launch of castore partnership. How have you found the partnership compared to previous partnerships. Is it easier/quicker delivery. Has there been any issues on deliveries etc.

Also do you find that we have Seko on logistics do you think this has helped or would you have liked to gone physically into shops in your area to purchase.

Hopefully that's something they can look into also for future.

The distribution and fulfillment to Canada was incredible. Three seperate orders delivered in a week. Used to take a month.

I'd much prefer to go to a shop. Purchasing sight unseen is always crap shoot, particularly with sizing.

But overall delighted with Castore. Looking forward to the next releases. Hopefully, they do a better job of stocking....which would be my only complaint.

Initial order was wrong, however Rangers sorted this and the communication was excellent.

Delivery has been relatively quick when you consider the additional pressures that Covid has placed on things.

Second order was perfect.

Australian based.

I had a delay and some initial confusion with home top

But had two seperate orders after that which got out here in less than a week between ordering and arriving with me. I have been very impressed outwith the launch of home top

Bar the pre-order fiasco, anything I’ve ordered has been here in Perth WA within the week.
Don’t know how much Seko is involved but all my stuff has been delivered through DHL

Really good to hear that service has been overall superb for you guys. As for the Oz based fans found it interesting that Castore now do West Coast Eagles and Sydney Roosters so perhaps there is an opportunity there to stock some merchandise for Rangers in these areas.

Really good to hear that service has been overall superb for you guys. As for the Oz based fans found it interesting that Castore now do West Coast Eagles and Sydney Roosters so perhaps there is an opportunity there to stock some merchandise for Rangers in these areas.
There was rumours that Rebel Sports out here was a possible stockist, nothing so far

Back