Nathan Oduwa - Now playing for Dundalk

Not one for dissing your opinion, but a mid table spfl team wouldn't get a sniff at the Europa groups.
Considering the showing of Scottish teams in Europe they'd probably be third in the SPFL. No Scottish teams other than us and them are capable of making the EL.
I think @albertz_left_peg made a pretty good call on their relative strength. Remember that Dundalk got the much easier "champions path" to the groups. FFS even Linfield have nearly made it that way! Also Dundalk have no points which I guess is exactly what you would expect from a mid table SPFL team...

Watched Ejaria play for Reading v Bournemouth at the weekend, was so frustrating to watch as he kept giving the ball away, another one with loads of talent, was good to see Aluko playing as well

Oduwa never recovered from the assault against Livingston in the cup. Was shite after that.
I loved Zelalem though, he did his ACL twice since leaving us and has struggled a bit with that. People forget how young he is too, still only 23

Watched Ejaria play for Reading v Bournemouth at the weekend, was so frustrating to watch as he kept giving the ball away, another one with loads of talent, was good to see Aluko playing as well
Ejaria has been one of the best players in the league since he went to them, such a talented lad.

I think @albertz_left_peg made a pretty good call on their relative strength. Remember that Dundalk got the much easier "champions path" to the groups. FFS even Linfield have nearly made it that way! Also Dundalk have no points which I guess is exactly what you would expect from a mid table SPFL team...
Killie lost to a diddy Welsh mob whose name escapes me.

RoI league football's sh1t, is it not?
Not even good enough for an English League 2 team? He's been on a downward spiral since he left Rangers. What happened to that boy?

You mean Dundalk, who are in the Europa League, Dundalk?

Sure, worse than EFL L2.

The flick against Alloa is the funniest thing I've ever seen.
He was fantastic in a game at home to Raith Rovers. Absolutely destroyed them.
A genuine LOL moment. Was hounded for it too. I loved it.

The Raith game he was fantastic. Skinned everything that moved and won a pen i’m sure.

Not even good enough for an English League 2 team? He's been on a downward spiral since he left Rangers. What happened to that boy?
Why would he play for a league 2 team when he can play in the europa league with dundalk

Was the width of the track away,when Oduwa carried out his "rainbow flick" which gave us a laugh,but feel he was not suitable to play against the kind of teams opposing us at that time.

I was messaging the brother of one of the players that started for Dundalk tonight and he reckons the current Dundalk team would be English League 2, but the team of 2016 (when they also qualified for the Europa League group stages) would have done OK in the SPFL.

As an aside, Oduwa came on at half time tonight and missed two sitters and put a penalty wide of the post...

Back