Nathan Patterson self isolating

Tav will play. Then if (when) we’re 3-0 up at 60 minutes come off for Barker or someone to play at right wing back.

It's a pity as I'm sure he'd have got the game against Falkirk. I'm not sure what other RBs we have in the youths ?

For the first time I expect SG to trust his squad and start a different 11 in the next two games (possibly Tav and Goldson apart as they seem to play every game).

Have looked again. You were spot on. Very impressed!

Luke Thomas was No 2
Calvin Ughelumba No 3

Both are actually normally left backs.

Calvin is Calvin Bassey Ughelumba which I didn't realise.
Thought I had seen it somewhere. Obviously not ideal if we had to play there but he has before was my point, same as Jack

Stupidity until the result doesn’t go our way then you’ll be on complaining about the manager?

Have you forgot we lost Roofe for over a month when he played in Gibraltar on the plastic pitch. I could have played in his place and we still would have won.

Have you forgot we lost Roofe for over a month when he played in Gibraltar on the plastic pitch. I could have played in his place and we still would have won.
But I didn’t say we should play Roofe. We should play the best XI relevant to the conditions and I trust the management to work that out. They’ll know which players are not ideally suited to the conditions and adjust accordingly, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be fielding the best XI we have for that particular match.

But I didn’t say we should play Roofe. We should play the best XI relevant to the conditions and I trust the management to work that out. They’ll know which players are not ideally suited to the conditions and adjust accordingly, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be fielding the best XI we have for that particular match.

Well re-read the thread, the poster I went back to said we should play our strongest team

Well re-read the thread, the poster I went back to said we should play our strongest team
No, I think you should re-read the very comment of mine that you’ve quoted. I don’t disagree that we should play our strongest team - that will differ based on the opposition and playing conditions.

Yeh it’s best to just go along with it and self isolate at the moment and not to let on that he’s already been vaccinated like the rest of our players

No, I think you should re-read the very comment of mine that you’ve quoted. I don’t disagree that we should play our strongest team - that will differ based on the opposition and playing conditions.

Really?

Stupidity until the result doesn’t go our way then you’ll be on complaining about the manager?

tenor.gif

Back