Nathan Patterson Signs Contract Extension.

My 'worry' about the lad is that Tav could easily be playing for another 3 or 4 years if not more , the timing may be wrong for the lad as I can't see him dislodging Tav within that time. A couple of seasons out on loan will give him the experience he needs now.

Thought he was excellent when he came on at the weekend, hopefully we get the league done soon then we can give him some game time
The problem is that, because of the consistency of Tavernier and the captain’s outstanding fitness and injury record, we’re not getting to see if Patterson can be a trusted replacement in crucial games.
He’s obviously highly thought of but we need, he needs, that final confirmation.

Great news the boy looked excellent on Saturday

get the league wrapped up and give the lad starts

I must say I didn’t buy into the hype with boy in the beginning with some performance I thought overrated with some errors in positions

but how glad I am to be proven wrong once again his last few outing I can see the real power in running and the creativity the boy has the Hutton comparisons aren’t far off the mark

all the best young man you can do whatever you want in this game

Brilliant news, he has looked good every time I’ve seen him and looks to be bulking up a bit more recently.

WWnuzTi.gif

Club feels like a whole different level of machine now much slicker. Even that story Gerrard and Wilson’s comments are actually interesting and not just pure bland!

Us oldies will recall the Alex Scott/Willie Henderson dilemma that faced Scot Symon in the early 60's.
I think Steven Gerrard is on the cusp of facing a similar problem.
How will he solve it?

And quickly followed by the emerging Jim Forrest and Willie Johnston.
I wonder if we'll have our version of Fergies' class of '92 with our own class of '22?

Great news, really impressed with his displays, attitude & maturity. When Tav does eventually go, you can’t ask more than for home grown quality - well drilled in the clubs ethos youngsters taking the mantle. Love it.

Back