Nathan Patterson stopped and searched by Police Scotland as he left Ibrox yesterday after Celtic complain of theft.

tenor.gif

They came out his pockets blinking, saying they were being held hostage. Patterson admitted to kidnapping them for 90 minutes as he didn't want to shame them in front of the world, verbal warning and told to mind his future behaviour.
No that isn't what happened.
Instead, Madden on hearing rushed into the Rangers dressing room and gave Alfie a red card. :))

I mentioned to my old man, while watching the game, if you believe the Scottish media, when Patterson dropped his shoulder and went between Laxalt and McGregor, that was a 19 year-old making about 50m worth of opponents look like a couple of diddies.

Taxi to Aberdeen
a thing off beauty mate. never seen a pro footballer going for so long a walk in the scottish game . i don't think he had even turned round by the time kent was taken out but too late timmy ,nea luck. damage done and aribo was on his way :)) lego had a go at bettering it in europe though a few times did he not ,seem to recall one with messi . a wee reminder clip would be nice .
or even a compilation of his "best " bits :D

His pockets must be as big as his balls.

some performances that lad has turned in since coming into the team

Back