Nathan Patterson Take A Bow

Done well tonight and cemented his place until tavernier’s fit for me.

Take a chance on these boys

Only bright spark of tonight's game tbh robbed of an assist or 2 today I'd stick with him for the St Mirren game but Gerrard will probably go with Flanagan or Polster

A debut performance the young lad can be very very proud of.

he has a bright future ahead of him
Yes he did which is more than can be said about some of the dross we have playing for us, we looked like the team from 3 seasons ago which tells me a lot about our back up players, ffs where the hell did that Barker come from, I have never seen him get past a man yet and Ojo, please Mr Wilson will you off load these players and retire a few who just don't have it.

Wee man done well.

Never hid, good balls into the box, some good defending too.

Once he fills out a bit he’ll be rampaging down that wing in a Gers jersey.

I think he’s an absolute class act. Didn’t look under pressure once. Stranraer or not you still have to beat what’s in front of you.
He did have help with arfield and aribo at times but in the main a very good game for him and a very very good player in prospect for us.

It is only Stranraer but when a boy of 18 can put in that sort of performance going forward you have to question Barker, Ojo and Jones

not one of them looked interested when they were on and not one of them beat a man

They were poor, add Aribo Haliday and Arfield.

Well done to Patterson.

From the bits of the game I managed to catch, he was doing well. Well done son!

Very good debut. Absolutely no reason why he shouldn’t start on Wednesday night with Tav out again. He has done his chances no harm tonight and, going forward, must have given Gerrard food for thought as to whether he should be making the bench ahead of Flanagan and Halliday. I know who I would rather see.

from what I saw, he looked very composed. Nice range of crossing and passing and showed a great desire to get forward.

Did very well, loads to like

Only slight thing for me, and understandably, seemed to get too excited at times and just had to take his time a bit

Very strong performance though

Now Barker, Jones, Ojo hmmmmm

Back