Nathan Patterson Take A Bow

I actually thought he was looking better second half before he got booked. I think he was told not to be scared to cut inside and take on a player at half time and he looked like he was following this advice well.

Got up and down the pitch well. Looks like he’s got a decent pass on him too. Hopefully he’ll continue his development all the way to first team regular.

Being honest I watched the lad play at Cappielow playing for Scotland under 17s and he stuck out like a sore thumb , distribution of the ball awareness and hard in the tackle , had no idea who the boy was till I checked it out on line , was delighted to find out he was one of our players and he can be well chuffed with his debut on Friday

I actually thought he was looking better second half before he got booked. I think he was told not to be scared to cut inside and take on a player at half time and he looked like he was following this advice well.
The booking was a joke.

Was a very good performance from the young man and maybe Gerrard will throw him in the next league game and see if he can handle it

I’ve seen quite a bit of him before and always been impressed. He had to deal with some quite awkward driven passes, with plenty of time to over-think his first touch with the whole stadium watching, but he was very assured.

If he's good enough he's old enough , Wednesday night however will be a brutal display of anti football from st.mirren and even though he had a debut to be proud of , I wouldn't risk him in a game like this..

For what I’ve managed to see of him his last 2 games he looks a talent , All depends how he goes from here looks to have the potential to go on to have an outstanding career.

The good thing if he keeps his position.He will have our two main fan's playing.The boy did nothing wrong all night.Future looks bright

I know Stranraer weren’t much opposition but for me I’d have him in before Flanno, would be good to see him in against tougher opposition though.

Back