Nathan Patterson tonight

Would like to see both him and Bassey keep the jerseys and spark a positive reaction from both Tav and Barasic to get back in the side.
One thing that Patterson and Basset have that leaves Tav and Barisic trailing behind on is their directness and willingness to run at a defence and take players on. Tab and Barisic do the whole feign to take a player on then look for an easy pass inside. Hardly either of them seem to beat a man or get to the bye line and get a cross in these days.

Patterson reminds me a bit of Alan Hutton on his peak

He’s an absolutely outstanding young talent who i think will genuinely go to the very top of the game if he continues to develop like he is

Imagine the pressure being that age and performing at Ibrox under the glaring eyes of 50,000 blows my mind how confident he is

Don’t think either young fullback should be starting ahead of Tav and Barisic. If Barisic was to leave next summer I’d be hoping we sign a new left back as I just don’t see it with Bassey.

That's harsh mate.

Bassey looks to be developing very nicely.
He was up against Devlin last night, who is probably the best right back in the country outside the old firm and caused the scum's left hand side plenty problems last Sunday.

Bassey ran him ragged and put in a great shift all night.

Thankfully the nonsense around Josh Doig seems to have stopped, after some seriously poor games for Hibs and Scotland under 21s recently.

Bassey is miles ahead of him.

That's harsh mate.

Bassey looks to be developing very nicely.
He was up against Devlin last night, who is probably the best right back in the country outside the old firm and caused the scum's left hand side plenty problems last Sunday.

Bassey ran him ragged and put in a great shift all night.

Thankfully the nonsense around Josh Doig seems to have stopped, after some seriously poor games for Hibs and Scotland under 21s recently.

Bassey is miles ahead of him.
Devlin is pish mate oddonell and the young lad at Aberdeen are both better than him.

Basseys final ball has been woeful every game he’s played except the Dunfermline game, he also gets caught under the ball most games from long diagonals.

We will need a new left back next season if Barisic is sold IMO.

Bassey and Patterson had bags full of energy last night and always want to power up the touchlines…

They bring so much more energy than Borna and Tav at the moment, really hope Tav and Borna take this as a wake up call and get back to their best.

Kev Thomson said it during commentary about how aggressive he is going forward and it’s definitely more intense than Tav is going forward and I’m not saying that as disrespect to Tav btw

Bassey and Patterson had bags full of energy last night and always want to power up the touchlines…

They bring so much more energy than Borna and Tav at the moment, really hope Tav and Borna take this as a wake up call and get back to their best.

I think in the case of Barisic though he just doesn't have that same running power to get past people. Patterson's quicker than Tav but Tav can still get by a man (at times).

Devlin is pish mate oddonell and the young lad at Aberdeen are both better than him.

Basseys final ball has been woeful every game he’s played except the Dunfermline game, he also gets caught under the ball most games from long diagonals.

We will need a new left back next season if Barisic is sold IMO.

He certainly caused Bollingoli plenty problems last weekend mate and the lad at Aberdeen has been toiling in the last few games.

As for Bassey though, he certainly doesn't have Borna's delivery, but what left sided player does?

Bassey is quicker, stronger, better in the air than him, as well as being way more athletic.

He's currently far closer to taking over from Borna than Patterson is from taking over from Tav for me.

We've definitely got the best 2 right backs and best 2 left backs in the country though imo.

Back