Nathan Tormey On trial

I will have to agree to disagree. Tierney is pish, constantly gets found out. I think he must have had dirty pictures of Unai Emery.

£25m?! He isn’t worth £2.5m.

Nonsense. Does he have dirty pictures of Arteta aswell then? because he plays him ever week

Nonsense. Does he have dirty pictures of Arteta aswell then? because he plays him ever week
Totally agree. I was sceptical of him because I only every saw him play versus us and it’s all good looking good against the warburton and Pedro teams. However I do watch a good chunk of the prem and he is not out of place. Not a star but solid, gets forward and is now putting games together. I don’t like him or them but If he is decent player I’ll say it. Borna will be very similar if he moves to England. Solid and dependable and will look good going forward.

I will have to agree to disagree. Tierney is pish, constantly gets found out. I think he must have had dirty pictures of Unai Emery.

£25m?! He isn’t worth £2.5m.
I get that the septic manager picks him because he’s a septic fan.
I get that the Scotland manager picks him because he played for septic.
I get that the previous Arsenal picked him because he has pictures of him.
What about Arteta though?
I guess he’s being paid more by Spurs and others to sabotage Arsenal’s chances and his own career.

I get that the septic manager picks him because he’s a septic fan.
I get that the Scotland manager picks him because he played for septic.
I get that the previous Arsenal picked him because he has pictures of him.
What about Arteta though?
I guess he’s being paid more by Spurs and others to sabotage Arsenal’s chances and his own career.
No, the Arsenal Manager picks him because he’s on the books and Arsenal have, for the last decade or so, bought shit defenders because they have had this idea that they will score more than they concede. That’s why they are nowhere near the CL places, let alone the title.

Is he worth £25m?

Would you have him ahead of Barisic?

Both are a no for me.

Back