Nathan Young Coombes to West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
My word. I wonder how many hits you would get if you could search this thread for the word "stalling"? I just hope he doesn't see it.

Yes, yes and no.
When your opinion is based on reading old and wrong information that implies the club and/or the management team are doing something wrong?
Definitely.

'Doing something wrong' is your interpretation.
Not mine.
There could be many many reasons why these players are leaving.
I have no idea.

I still say it is depressing in my opinion to see many decent young players leaving.
For whatever reason.
That may not be management's fault.I never said it was.

I personally liked the look of NYC when I saw him play.The story about him leaving has been kicking about for a while. Maybe it is not true.Certainly hope it is not.But there have been others.Fact.Which to me ...is disappointing. End of.

Thought he was a good signing at the time and I wish him well for the future. BUT, West Ham will be his 4th club - after Crystal Palace, Chelsea, Rangers - and he's only 17. I'm not sure just how you build your reputation and respect within a club when you move that often. Either the clubs don't rate him or he thinks he is better than they do. Neither is a sound platform.

Thought he was a good signing at the time and I wish him well for the future. BUT, West Ham will be his 4th club - after Crystal Palace, Chelsea, Rangers - and he's only 17. I'm not sure just how you build your reputation and respect within a club when you move that often. Either the clubs don't rate him or he thinks he is better than they do. Neither is a sound platform.

West ham probably won't be his 4th club as he isn't going to West Ham, not any time soon anyway.

Helps when you actually read the thread.

He, like a number of others, are out of contract at the end of the season. There will be many more threads like this about NYC and others.

The original “story” was simply incorrect.

Any chance of binning the thread or renaming it Mark?

For the last month or so, since I first read it and got to post number 'whatever' before assuming he was off and so reading no further, I've been under the impression he'd gone.

Delighted to find out he's still here as I like the cut of his jib.

Not exactly the most important issue of the day, just has been, and continues to be, a very misleading thread.

Last edited:
The lad is a talent who may or may not develop into a top player. If he does, I hope it's with us.

Not for the lad it wasn't, took a power of abuse on social media due to a shite rumour.

Wouldn't have been surprised if he had started looking at his options after it.
Jesus Christ. That’s horrible. Even if he was going why would you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back