NBM

Bluechip

Sent this to David Scott at Nil by Mouth. Surprise surprise no reply as yet.

Name: I** M*****

Email: i.m*****@yahoo.co

Subject: Celtic v Ferencvaros

Enquiry: Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask if NBM have anything to say about Celtic supporters singing in praise of a banned terrorist organisation who have murdered numerous men, women and children in the conflict in Northern Ireland?

Also do you have anything to say about the hate crime when the same supporters were singing F**k the Queen?

Will NBM publicly denounce these acts, the same as they denounced the Rangers song, Four Lads Had A Dream, which is in no way sectarian?

Regards I**

What has supporting football come to? And I mean both us and scum support. Always looking to grass on each other, baiting on social media and the level of hate from both support. I grew up in an area where, yes, there was football rivalry but it lasted during the game only.
I remember John Greig saying they had respect for each other, after the game.
Why has it come to this

What has supporting football come to? And I mean both us and scum support. Always looking to grass on each other, baiting on social media and the level of hate from both support. I grew up in an area where, yes, there was football rivalry but it lasted during the game only.
Why has it come to this
Completely agree with you mate. I feel confident in saying majority of Rangers fans felt the same way for a long time

But now its an orchestrated attack from those in power to attack everything and anything Rangers, and what we believe in.

High profile people in positions of power are using their podiums to mark us as knuckle dragging racists, and its been working.

Enough is enough. Time we, reluctantly, have to fight back

I would like to ask if NBM have anything to say about Celtic supporters singing in praise of a banned terrorist organisation who have murdered numerous men, women and children in the conflict in Northern Ireland?

Also do you have anything to say about the hate crime when the same supporters were singing F**k the Queen?

Will NBM publicly denounce these acts, the same as they denounced the Rangers song, Four Lads Had A Dream, which is in no way sectarian?

Regards I**
They won't say anything because NBM employees were part of those supporters who were singing those songs. Nothing but a republican mouthpiece masquerading as a well-intentioned charity. Fuk 'em!

Why has it come to this
Why do you even have to ask this stupid question?

Why has it come to this
They decided to politicise football. A very dangerous play.It’s not going well.

If you posed as a newspaper reporting asking for his opinion, he would over you like a rash.

When you confront him with a genuine question, he backs away into the bushes hoping you will go away.

The scum fans having an IRAoke every week doesn’t fit the narrative, therefore isn’t questionable in any form whatsoever.

Keep trying though, he can’t hide forever.

Why has it come to this
Yes it's dreadful mate,mostly social mhedia,I remember after every old firm game john grieg and Billy mcneill used to drive thro to Edinburgh together and visit the sick children's ward,and visit all the kids regardless of race,religion,colour etc and put smiles on the wee yins faces,off their own back by the way,no rip off charities involved like nowadays,also Bobby Lennox the celtic winger when asked was he ever called a "Fe...n Bastard,on the park,yes he replied but never by a Rangers player,changed days and changed society!

Why has it come to this
This is going to sound really childish, but

They started it. Faux offended by everything.

To the point we now have high profile morons complaining about a fcking melody.

At least when we all sang whatever we wanted, the talk was generally about matters on the pitch rather than the goings on in the stands.

Why has it come to this
It's not as if it's a level playing ground.

The mainstream media and politicians ignore their songs celebrating the IRA and abusing the Queen yet agitate for bans, fines, stadium closures and the like when it comes to Rangers fans.

This has gone on for two decades.

You seem to suggest that we do nothing.

Why has it come to this
Have you actually spoken to a fan of the scum in recent years?

Try it and I guarantee within ten seconds you will hear the words "Sevco" or "new club".

Any form of "respect" will remain well in the past.

They wont do anything about it, they have proved over the years that they are only interested in what Rangers fans do wrong.

I emailed them 7 weeks ago, sent a reminder last week, still nothing.

If my neighbour reported me whistling TBB they would be out here with a quote by the end of the night.

Why has it come to this
Probably a lot to do with the nationalist bigoted SNP. That I’m sure you vote for.

Why has it come to this
1) The SNP, their cult followers, and their hatred for all things Rangers, and their divisive, hate filled tactics designed to drive a wedge between the Scottish people in a bid to secure independence.

2) The internet / social media. That goes for society in general.

3) The other side’s hate, not to mention that of fans of diddy teams like Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee Utd, became so much that they wanted us dead and buried. They failed. And now their only source of joy is to call the champions Sevco, in some sort of weird, desperate attempt to sully our club. They know the truth though, it hurts them, and it manifests itself in many walks of like. And then we retort.

Regards I**
Just a suggestion mate, why don't you write to the lady who did the interview with Gordon Woods. She seems to be able to speak the truth without being intimidated.

Why has it come to this
You been asleep for 20 years (or more), WAKE UP !

Read my previous. Have never said who I vote for.
So you’re not a nationalist? Don’t pm me saying I’ve no idea then close your pm to replies. What’s that all about?
I’ll say it again. Plenty on here know exactly who I am. It’s you that actually has no idea, and I’d go as far to say that if I stood in front of you then you would actually apologise on realising who I actually am.
I think we should end our conversation here. The last thing you want to do is threaten me sunshine. It will lead you to misery. I’ll leave you with that. I’ll stick you on ignore. No doubt a few will send you a wee private message. You look after yourself.

Last edited:
This is going to sound really childish, but

They started it. Faux offended by everything.

To the point we now have high profile morons complaining about a fcking melody.

At least when we all sang whatever we wanted, the talk was generally about matters on the pitch rather than the goings on in the stands.
It does sound childish but it’s absolutely true that they started it.
Offensive behaviour law and fans being banged up for singing! NBM and FARE deliberately targeting one club.
Billy boys and other songs they want banned but they can sing anything without impunity.
They have single handedly created the poisonous Shite hole that is Scotland today. Everything they touch turns to shite

When NBM started up, after a couple of months someone in here and his mate wrote two letters with the same complaint one about us and other about them. Guess what? NBM answered the celtc one and ignored ours and ever since then most Bears wanted nothing to do with NBM.
When Cara Henderson set up NBM there was no apparent ulterior motive, although she was perhaps naive.

However, within a year or two she stood down and the promotional material took on a distinctive slant - of 5 examples used to demonstrate the effects of sectarianism, 4 portrayed RCs as the victims.

The case your post refers to came circa 2004 when gomacgers sent off two similar emails from different addresses, one purportedly from a Celtic fan and one from a Rangers fan. NBM’s response to these emails was entirely different and they were clearly embarrassed.

By this time Jack McConnell had seen it as a very useful tool in his one-sided approach to sectarianism and that’s the way it stayed.

David Scott’s comments on Arlene Foster’s visit to speak at an Orange Order in Cowdenbeath were clearly politically motivated and some of its more recent pronouncements show that it doesn’t even pretend to be neutral.

Why has it come to this
John Reid

So you’re not a nationalist? Don’t pm me saying I’ve no idea then close your pm to replies. What’s that all about?
I’ll say it again. Plenty on here know exactly who I am. It’s you that actually has no idea, and I’d go as far to say that if I stood in front of you then you would actually apologise on realising who I actually am.
I think we should end our conversation here. The last thing you want to do is threaten me sunshine. It will lead you to misery. I’ll leave you with that. I’ll stick you on ignore. No doubt a few will send you a wee private message. You look after yourself.
Had this plonker on ignore for a long time. Do yourself a favour and do likewise.

Why has it come to this
For me the celt-c fc child abuse scandal finished any respect for that club or its players past or present

Why has it come to this
I’m an older bear and there has always been hatred there , this rose tinted past you speak of didn’t really ever exist. The players do generally respect each other because they are in the game for one thing and that is to make money , look at the last old firm game at Ibrox half the Celtic side high fiving our players including their captain and kyogo waking off arm in arm with Kent.

The hatred seems worse these days because of the web, everybody has an opinion and countless thousands of trolls deliberately drumming up controversy like the fake video that our idiotic politicians dived into. “ charities “ like NBM funded by the SNP toeing the party line that Rangers - bad adds fuel.

But I’ll say this I went to games at hampden and the piggery where I had glass bottles and stones flying past my head, and one time as knaive teenager thinking I knew it all wearing my colours I was chased by ten or more Celtic with iron bars and chains and a shopkeeper pulled me off the pavement and pulled his shutters down otherwise I might not be here today , and that guy turned out to be a Celtic fan. I can go to an old firm game these days and I can assure you it’s nowhere near as poisonous as it was in the 60s 70s or 80s in fact as time goes by it’s becoming more and more like the same level as a European game at Ibrox. Even the singing is tame now.

If you removed the two small fans groups called the green brigade and the Union bears and removed the internet the old firm would now be totally mild in my opinion. Rangers will always have a political problem however as long as the SNP chancers run the show up here , and trust me that’s a much bigger enemy than yahoo fc will ever be to our future

images

It's surely obvious by now that the focus on language - surely an outcome or symptom of sectarianism, rather than a cause - has an ulterior political motivation.

It was always intended to single out Rangers fans because Jack McConnell ensured that songs celebrating the IRA would be tolerated while only those which were directed against opponents would be targeted. Allies within the media were prepared to cover up the loose ends when the Celtic support strayed out of line.

This explains the near-obsession with criminalising the 'F word'.

An outsider (such as Jeremy Paxman in an interview with McConnell) would quickly home in on the fact that children are directed into two educational streams at the age of 5 - one Catholic and the other 'non-Catholic' (a horrific term that the sectarianism industry has created).

Yet in Scotland - supposedly the home of the progressive, free-thinking left - we don't talk about this at all. The issue is effectively censored by mainstream politicians and the media.

What we have seen instead is a battle between Labour and the SNP to attract 'the Catholic vote' by marginalising a group in society they believe to be completely disorganised and unrepresented.

Back