Near riot at St Etienne v Lyon

KevoMac83

Big derby in France.

Lyon number 18 Fekir scores to make 5-0 at the end where I'm presuming the St Etienne ultras are. Takes his shirt off and shows it to them Messi style. Place goes fucking bererk and St Etienne fans from the other end run on to the field. Lyon players taken off the field. Riot police put the fans back in their end. Now all players are off and are hanging about in the tunnel.

Fekir should be getting his baws toed by his teammates if this game gets abandoned. Game was around 83 minutes on the clock.

Mental

Blaming a player in red white and blue celebrating his goal in the derby for the hordes in green and white behaving like scum?

Sounds familiar......

Those French scamps again eh
If this was in the uk we’d never hear the end of it!

Clive Allen was hilariously suggesting that the match might end up being awarded to St Ettiene as a result.

You'd have thought Fekir had lobbed a bomb into the home end the way he was carrying on. The invasion came from the opposite end from the one Fekir was celebrating at.

Be interesting how the FFA deal with this and the players part in it all. I wouldn't expect the outcome would be the same as the SFA .

Fucked my coupon. Was just about to cash out my winnings as i was waiting on this game and Sporting v Braga. Sporting were 1-0 up so i thought id cash out incase of an equaliser. Just as Im about to, Match abandoned and cash out disabled/frozen and then 10 minutes later Braga score 2. Im sickened, 220 quid lost

Fear not, Robocop's here to save the day. :D

DN5uoxaVoAAKe7y.jpg

been to Saint Etienne, as a product of Airdrie, Saint Etienne is a tip compared to Airdrie, it's like a Motherwell with old failed steel works and mining. also dumping ground for every immigrant in France.

Easily the biggest “local” rivalry in France and the two clubs have little respect for one another.

The official Lyon club twitter account was showing footage of St Etienne fans streaming out the stadium as the goals went in.

Lyon chairman Aulas is a bit of a loose cannon as well, I imagine he’ll have plenty to say about the pitch invasion.

been to Saint Etienne, as a product of Airdrie, Saint Etienne is a tip compared to Airdrie, it's like a Motherwell with old failed steel works and mining. also dumping ground for every immigrant in France.

I didn't really notice either during our days there at last year's Euros. Central area is very nice and they're naturally fond of Glasgow - the pop-up museum featuring a lot on our games against them.

Lyon, though, is a beautiful city.

Remember Platini saying about St Etienne ,it was an ugly city that played beautiful football

The goal scorer gave a bit and so did the team but they stayed on the park. I have no problem with that

Less than what we take from Griffiths, Brown and co at Ibrox.
If the roles were reversed at this moment in history, and players in blue were doing the same at The Jimmy Savile Arena, the police would be getting involved, because these cvunts would have exploded onto the park and games wouldn't be making it to their conclusion.

We know this, we know what they are like, and we know that we are ten times better behaved than they are.
They are a bomb waiting to explode, and when we eventually reverse fortunes, they will go off like a cheap firework.
But when it happens you won't read about it in a Scottish newspaper!

Clive Allen was hilariously suggesting that the match might end up being awarded to St Ettiene as a result.

You'd have thought Fekir had lobbed a bomb into the home end the way he was carrying on. The invasion came from the opposite end from the one Fekir was celebrating at.
Has someone given him a copy of the Filth rule book?

If the roles were reversed at this moment in history, and players in blue were doing the same at The Jimmy Savile Arena, the police would be getting involved, because these cvunts would have exploded onto the park and games wouldn't be making it to their conclusion.

We know this, we know what they are like, and we know that we are ten times better behaved than they are.
They are a bomb waiting to explode, and when we eventually reverse fortunes, they will go off like a cheap firework.
But when it happens you won't read about it in a Scottish newspaper!
As before it would be classed as a old firm shame game

Seems to be becoming a big problem in French football. That's a few times recently that the fans at a game have went mental.

Would love that wee wank Griffiths to try something like that in front of similar fans. He's brave here because he gets away with murder along with his scummy pal Brown.

Back