Need to play loan signings is killing the team.

I have to agree with you.

I thought the rumour of the loan players having to play was a lot of shite, but it becomes more obvious each week we are being forced to play these players.

I don’t believe Gerrard would constantly play Worrall, Ejaria and Coulibaly if it wasn’t for these loan deals. They have been nothing short of diabolical these past few months.

For me its simple the loan signings are simply not good enough and the managers need to keep playing them is killing the team.

The other players see players getting picked no matter how bad they have played.
There's no need to keep playing them unless you know something i dont?
Or is this the free loan with penalties if they don't play discussion kicking off again?

For me its simple the loan signings are simply not good enough and the managers need to keep playing them is killing the team.

The other players see players getting picked no matter how bad they have played.

What need?

The manager is choosing to play them, he doesn't have to.

I thought the rumour of the loan players having to play was a lot of shite, but it becomes more obvious each week we are being forced to play these players.

I don’t believe Gerrard would constantly play Worrall, Ejaria and Coulibaly if it wasn’t for these loan deals. They have been nothing short of diabolical these past few months.

Ejaria and Coulibaly didn't start today so you're talking shit.

We should be playing Katic and helping him develop rather than playing Worral.

If he makes a few mistakes so be it.

Katic is ten times the player that Worrall is, I couldn't believe it when he was dropped for JW. Add to that the fact that JW isn't even our player, he should be sat on the bench as cover if GM gets injured, Goldson and Katic all day every day (even if CG didn't over himself in glory today).

It was absurdly obvious from very early on that this was a thing, yet for some bizarre reason everyone buried their heads in the sand. It was literally the easiest thing to see.

Saying it's obvious doesn't make it any truer, mate.

Ejaria and Coulibaly were benched today, Worrall didn't play vs. Aberdeen or Hearts. Where the fück were you then with your 'absurdly obvious' observations?

Ejaria and Coulibaly were benched today, Worrall didn't play vs. Aberdeen or Hearts. Where the fück were you then with your 'absurdly obvious' observations?

They keep getting plenty game time despite playing diabolical. It's a think, make no mistake about it.

Katic is ten times the player that Worrall is, I couldn't believe it when he was dropped for JW. Add to that the fact that JW isn't even our player, he should be sat on the bench as cover if GM gets injured, Goldson and Katic all day every day (even if CG didn't over himself in glory today).
OK KB

Sometimes the simplest things make me smile :D

They keep getting plenty game time despite playing diabolical. It's a think, make no mistake about it.

Whilst you may be correct, you have no substance yet your making it out to be fact-obviously.

To suggest it was obvious from an early stage is also a bit strange. How could anyone come to an assumption other than if they were playing gash and kept playing. That wasn't the case "early".

Our use of the loan system has been absolutely too much and anyone trying to defend it has got the blinkers on

We are a big club going for titles (or supposed to be) and yet we are taking untried untested youngsters

Does that sit right with you cause it doesn't sit right with me.
To be fair that’s a different point to the OP who is saying we don’t have a choice to not play the loanees. As it happens, I agree we have too many loans.

I agree with the OP. I know from a very solid source that one of the reasons for Greg Docherty going out on loan was that our loanees have to play a minimum number of games and that as a result hus gametime would be severely limited - not that I'm saying Docherty would walk into the team

I have to be honest and say that I find it difficult to get too invested in the loanees (who by definition have severe limitations). To play for Rangers you need to be a good player, but you also need to have character - im not sure many loanees anywhere will fit that bill

I said this in another thread but I think the only conclusion is that there's some financial incentive to play them. Some walloper on snide (jump the dyke Provan maybe) was saying there could be agreements where it's pay half their wage if they play or all if they don't. It all comes down to the contracts.

To me, it's the only explanation why these guys are getting games over the likes of McRorie & Rossiter. Even Doherty was papped out on loan to accomodate the likes of Ejaria.

We drew today in a game we should have won. That makes everybody that's remotely connected with the team "pish". Every Bear worthy of the name should know that.

FollowFollow bingo. I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread saying it's the fans' fault yet. That's the only one missing.

The need to pin our problems down to one thing is concerning.

Inevitably when the voices get so loud that the current fix all hot topic happens, we get beat and it’s onto the next proclamation.

Name a reason why Worrall comes in to that team? Seriously?

Because the last few games that he has played, Katic has been very poor.

He is a no-nonsense defender and if the roles had been swapped at their goal today, the ball would have been in Row Z, whereas Goldson tried to shield it back to McGregor.

Care to list the goals that Worrall has sold this season, because I could list more for any of our other back 4?

Nonsense post. He plays them because he thinks they are better. I'm no fan of Worrell or Ejaria. If he has to play loanees, only Kent and Worrall started.

Our use of the loan system has been absolutely too much and anyone trying to defend it has got the blinkers on

We are a big club going for titles (or supposed to be) and yet we are taking untried untested youngsters

Does that sit right with you cause it doesn't sit right with me.

I agree with you mate. Considering where we were at the beginning of the season I think we have relied too much on loan players as the management knew we had a complete rebuild to do with limited funds.

We don’t NEED to play them, but if we don’t give them enough game time we won’t get any more players from these clubs in future.

Hopefully we will strengthen in Jan and this will allow us to reduce reliance on loan players towards the end of the season and next.

If we can get 2 loan players in next season who are of a higher standard than we currently have them it’s good business. But we have too many this year.

I like Kent. Lassana started well but has not been the same since injury. Ejaria is another who started pretty well but has faded. Worrall is decent, but no better than Katic.

I 100% do not believe we are forced to play anyone.

LC and OE were dropped today.

But if you believe they are, reach out to a journalist and get them to ask the question.

Gerrard is rotating the squad as he wants to ensure no one gets burnt out given out mad start and to ensure that anyone who becomes relied upon is game ready. Is that right or not? Who knows. But I 100% believe that’s the reason not becuase of a fictional clause in a contract

I don't think there is a contractual obgligation, but there's definitely a gentlemans agreement that they'll play the majority of the games.
If that’s the case then SG will be shown the door sooner rather than later if he is playing players due to a gentleman’s agreement instead of what’s best for the club.

I believe SG is far more professional than that.

The loan players should be sent back in January. We have to play our own players they will give us more commitment.

Where to start with this utter drivel! There is absolutely no issue with the effort any of our players are putting it. Every issue we have is due to quality and not commitment. If we send all the loan players back and go with the players that are left we’d be in a terrible state. I sometimes wonder if some of our fans are genuinely stupid or if some simply cannot seperate their emotions from reality.

If that’s the case then SG will be shown the door sooner rather than later if he is playing players due to a gentleman’s agreement instead of what’s best for the club.

I believe SG is far more professional than that.

The loans players haven't peformed in about a month and are still playing the majority of the games. It's a case of I better keep the parent clubs happy so I can get some more deals in the future imo. Like the tramps failed to do across the city, taking players on loan, not playing them and being told to f*ck off in the future.

I don't think there is a contractual obgligation, but there's definitely a gentlemans agreement that they'll play the majority of the games.

I think that there may be some contractual expectation that there will be a minimum number of games. Basically that is a big part of the lender team's reason for letting their player to go out on loan. They are not doing it out of altruism.

The loans players haven't peformed in about a month and are still playing the majority of the games. It's a case of I better keep the parent clubs happy so I can get some more deals in the future imo. Like the tramps failed to do across the city, taking players on loan, not playing them and being told to f*ck off in the future.
Ejaria and Coulibaly were dropped today.

Back