Negri or mols

Fair enough, but almost no Rangers supporter who witnessed Negri's career here can arbitrarily separate that 30 goal Negri from the waster he quickly turned into.

I'm still unsure who the 'real ' Marco Negri was; the prolific goal scoring machine or the moody, lazy cu.nt.
God knows what happened to him it can’t of just been a eye injury at bloody squash.

For the younger bears on here , when Mols was at his best , pre injury he created as much excitement in the ranks of us as Alfie does today .
I'm convinced if he had not got clogged he would have ended up at a club like Barcelona he was that good and that was playing in the champions league level he shone .
So obviously Mol's for me.

Was having this debate with my mate if you had a choice and they were both in there prime playing for us who would you have?
Mols just edged it for me and he went negri.
Thoughts?
Mols by a street. Far more to his game and he had 14 by October the season he got the injury (IIRC). That was heading for at least a 30 goal season and if he had never got the injury I fancy it would have been similar most seasons, plus assists. Negri’s form would have been mood dependant I suspect given the rest of his career.

Dont think we seen enough of them at their best to compare,Mols was going to be somthing special untill his injury and Negri the same untill he downed tools

What a list of fantastic strikers, all different but very classy players, just a pity Alfie .will be moving on as he may have been the best of the lot.

Back