Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Neil.

It has been a long love/hate relationship stretching back 20 years, in that we hated your snarling, bigoted, horrible face, and loved it when we beat you and your scummy club. Seeing your pain at losing was almost a joy in itself.

Maybe you will pop up again in a few years, maybe at the likes of Motherwell or Queens Park. Maybe you will hit the headlines again in the future for some cheating, or perhaps threatening a woman wife a knife again. Honestly though, I don’t think your liver will last that long, the nose is getting redder by the day.

Whatever you do, may you f*ck the f*ck right off. And get it right up ye.

nah. comedy value aside he's grossly underestimated his own support here

most of them were already turning on him
he knows they love a good victim story
so he's went out and given one

but most Celtic fans see Dubai as a kick in the baws to them that resulted in 13 isolated, 2 cases of covid and 4 more dropped points

he's the DJ playing 10 year old tunes to an empty dance floor and not understanding why

Completely agree with this. He's utterly misread the room.

This isn't some cunning ploy, he's just trying to deflect the same as he's done his whole career and hope that the Celtic fans buy it.

The problem he has this time is that only a vanishingly small band of nutters is on his side, and instead of having the big bad Rangers to rally against, he's taking the piss out of his own support as well who've been stuck at home, unable to see relatives, while him and his failing team went for pints in the sun.

We are witnessing the very public breakdown of that man and as much as I have little sympathy for him because of his previous, the fact that Celtic are allowing this situation to continue speaks volumes.

They are in an absolute catastrophic mess and fuel is going into that fire every single week, every bit of it being self inflicted. It is the meltdown to end them all, and Lennon is front and centre.

His lifestyle and behaviour has been glossed over by so many when trophies have been on a constant conveyor belt. Anyone who has dealt with addiction and mental health in a person will tell you that any setback or negativity can have dire consequences. This is the result of that.

Nobody will convince me he was not half canned during that press conference. He is in a very troublesome place and should be removed for his own sake.

If I had made those remarks with such disregard for my staff's safety I'd be out the door, whether he agrees with it or not businesses are in the main jumping through ever changing H&S and Public Health loops to keep folk safe and put food on the table. With a bit of time laughing at them and digesting the Press conference, yet again this cult of a disgraceful club have made me angry.

Us and the other clubs in the league should put out a statement distancing ourselves from his comments and saying we are taking the pandemic seriously and following all Government guidelines.

Radio Scotland just played his big rant at the start of his press conference.

Charles Paterson asked him how isolation went. TLB then asked Charles about Walker and the jolly to Dubai speech he made.

Demands an apology and a rant ensues,then finishes by telling Paterson that he is getting nothing from himself or the players.

Comedy gold

Link
1hr 25 mins in

Bet he thinks he came across well there lol

Goodbye Neil.

It has been a long love/hate relationship stretching back 20 years, in that we hated your snarling, bigoted, horrible face, and loved it when we beat you and your scummy club. Seeing your pain at losing was almost a joy in itself.

Maybe you will pop up again in a few years, maybe at the likes of Motherwell or Queens Park. Maybe you will hit the headlines again in the future for some cheating, or perhaps threatening a woman wife a knife again. Honestly though, I don’t think your liver will last that long, the nose is getting redder by the day.

Brilliant !!!!!

Goodbye Neil.

Not going to be Queen's Park, considering their latest appointment.

Goodbye Neil.

Fantastic post. The guy has been a skid mark on Scottish football and society in general for far too long. Once again coming out with the bullying and poor wee Lenny pish again.

Get him to %^*&

It's time to cut this cancer that is lennon from the game up here surely now.

That's him had a go at government, the sfa, and now media figures. With his "agenda driven" this and his "it's political" that, this provocative little bastard has surely gone too far. The whole debacle was entirely of their own making , a point his own CEO made only last week ffs!

Somebody in authority needs to shut this idiot down. Our game is a complete and utter shambles thanks to the actions and verbal diarrhea of one club. We are openly mocked down south and right at the heart of it all is this jumped up little bog trotter. Get him to F**K out of Scotland as a matter of urgency.

Goodbye Neil.

I'm choking up here reading that. :p

It's time to cut this cancer that is lennon from the game up here surely now.

That's him had a go at government, the sfa, and now media figures. With his "agenda driven" this and his "it's political" that, this provocative little bastard has surely gone too far. The whole debacle was entirely of their own making , a point his own CEO made only last week ffs!

Somebody in authority needs to shut this idiot down. Our game is a complete and utter shambles thanks to the actions and verbal diarrhea of one club. We are openly mocked down south and right at the heart of it all is this jumped up little bog trotter. Get him to F**K out of Scotland as a matter of urgency.

Agree, but could we maybe delay it until May ?

Please ?

At first I found this hilarious . They are in disarray , Lennon falling apart , PR disaster, better for us etc.

The more I thought about though it the more I think it would be best for everyone if the Celtic board removed him .

He has clearly lost the plot here . A man with well documented mental health problems and rumoured alcohol issues going on a paranoid, angry tirade.

We have won the league . I’m delighted with it and I’m rubbing a few noses in it in my personal life and enjoying seeing the likes of Lennon , Brown, Griffith and Lawwell suffer a little .It’s karma after all after what they done to us.

But from my ( non professional ) opinion , it looks like Lennon has went too far . He looks terrible and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was drunk here . Enough is enough. Don’t want to see anyone’s mental or physical health suffer like that.

The Celtic board should throw the towel in for him and save him from himself.

Let’s hope the next man can bring a little more class and dignity to the role and bring a wee bit of respect back between the clubs like in generations past. The fixture is fiery enough.
Fu(k him

He could resign anytime he likes. Nobody is forcing him to stay.

He’s a fu(kin rat bastard who deserves zero sympathy and hopefully their whole club is in turmoil for years to come while we lord it over them.

Why is he proud of only 2 players catching Covid on the trip?

Why is he forgetting about the 13 players having to isolate as a result of the positive tests? Is that remarkable?

Why has he come out swinging after Lawwell’s “apology” (one that was meant to try and draw a line)?

He has went full retard. Never go full retard.
Not just the 2 players who are positive, but it affects their family as well, and whoever they've come in contact with. It was completely reckless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back