Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
One point to note.
Many if not most of the most visceral critics of The Filth at the moment are their own people in the press and indeed their own political party the SNP.
Lennon, Lawall, the players and even Fritzel have been in the firing line.

This isn't really about the trip to Dubai, it isn't about Covid etiquette, and it isn't about a pint by the poolside, this is all about the single most egregious crime they could ever commit, that of letting those Orange Unionist Bstrds from across the city ascending back to the top again.

Unforgivable.
If the Filth were still in the ascendancy they could have fckd off over to Dubai and taken any liberty they wanted and it would have been covered up, protected and even conveniently ignored by the politicals.

That is why it is such a big issue in this the most dishonest of societies.
bang on the money.

Absolutely delighted to see Lennon double down on the trip to Dubai whilst at the same time sounding half jaked and wanting a square go with Sturgeon and the press. I guess 21 points difference will do that to a snus addled mind. The only surprise is he didn't text her.
Text her and call her a dyke too.

We are witnessing the very public breakdown of that man and as much as I have little sympathy for him because of his previous, the fact that Celtic are allowing this situation to continue speaks volumes.

They are in an absolute catastrophic mess and fuel is going into that fire every single week, every bit of it being self inflicted. It is the meltdown to end them all, and Lennon is front and centre.

His lifestyle and behaviour has been glossed over by so many when trophies have been on a constant conveyor belt. Anyone who has dealt with addiction and mental health in a person will tell you that any setback or negativity can have dire consequences. This is the result of that.

Nobody will convince me he was not half canned during that press conference. He is in a very troublesome place and should be removed for his own sake.

This is the end result of 20 years worth of the media mollycoddling that piece of shit no matter how repulsive his behaviour.

If anyone else behaved the way he has since his arrival they'd have been shunned a long time ago.

Had a look at Kerrydale, not a single person on there backing him, all saying he has to go. There is surely no way back from this.

Just think yourself lucky that in the millions of years that this planet has been around in this massive galaxy, that you were here on this day to experience this dirty, alkie, female threatening scumbag have probably the best footballing meltdown possible in front of a camera for us to enjoy B-D

Nasty wee "bastard" that brought the " thunder" back to the scum support. "Thunder" being "bigotry" and "sectarianism". I feel very "privileged" to watch his "embarassing" demise. No doubt his "msm buddies" will claim "illness" to try and excuse his "behavior. "

Had a look at Kerrydale, not a single person on there backing him, all saying he has to go. There is surely no way back from this.

Just think yourself lucky that in the millions of years that this planet has been around in this massive galaxy, that you were here on this day to experience this dirty, alkie, female threatening scumbag have probably the best footballing meltdown possible in front of a camera for us to enjoy B-D
Even the most deluded of mentally challengeds must have been watching that through their fingers.

His whole rant about players having to isolate being ridiculous beggars belief pardon the pun.

At first I found this hilarious . They are in disarray , Lennon falling apart , PR disaster, better for us etc.

The more I thought about though it the more I think it would be best for everyone if the Celtic board removed him .

He has clearly lost the plot here . A man with well documented mental health problems and rumoured alcohol issues going on a paranoid, angry tirade.

We have won the league . I’m delighted with it and I’m rubbing a few noses in it in my personal life and enjoying seeing the likes of Lennon , Brown, Griffith and Lawwell suffer a little .It’s karma after all after what they done to us.

But from my ( non professional ) opinion , it looks like Lennon has went too far . He looks terrible and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was drunk here . Enough is enough. Don’t want to see anyone’s mental or physical health suffer like that.

The Celtic board should throw the towel in for him and save him from himself.

Let’s hope the next man can bring a little more class and dignity to the role and bring a wee bit of respect back between the clubs like in generations past. The fixture is fiery enough.
Class and dignity are two words I would never associate with that mob!

nah. comedy value aside he's grossly underestimated his own support here

most of them were already turning on him
he knows they love a good victim story
so he's went out and given one

but most Celtic fans see Dubai as a kick in the baws to them that resulted in 13 isolated, 2 cases of covid and 4 more dropped points

he's the DJ playing 10 year old tunes to an empty dance floor and not understanding why
him Reeves I hear the sound of distant drums might have been a good wan to get the message over.

Only two positives is remarkable? Aye, Neil cause that’s down to skill and expertise. Remarkable that going away like that in a pandemic returned two positives. Absolutely, it should have returned so many more, because it was a fucking stupid thing to do!!

It’s down to luck you fuckin’ cretin! Enjoy the doll queue.
Doll queue? you know something we don't?

Even the most deluded of mentally challengeds must have been watching that through their fingers.

His whole rant about players having to isolate being ridiculous beggars belief pardon the pun.

From kerrydale st, first few comments from the beggars on it.

I should be apologising.
I'm not apologising.

It was a training camp.
We were drinking beers.

Everybody is negative.
Apart from the two players who've tested positive.

You're all hypocrites!

He needs sectioned. He's on another planet.

He rails against the media, pundits and government officials. Yet his own fans criticised the trip as much as anybody. His CEO apologised for it FFS
:ffs:

Yet more evidence, if any was needed, that the club has its head up its collective derrière.

"Everybody's negative, the whole squad is negative" - now there's a Freudian slip if ever I saw one.

Thats the most emotion he's shown all season, what an utter riddy

I should be apologising.
I'm not apologising.

It was a training camp.
We were drinking beers.

Everybody is negative.

You're all hypocrites!

He rails against the media, pundits and government officials. Yet his own fans criticised the trip as much as anybody. His CEO apologised for it FFS

Yet more evidence, if any was needed, that the club has its head up its collective derrière.

"Everybody's negative, the whole squad is negative" - now there's a Freudian slip if ever I saw one.

Missed this one B-D B-D

“The whole squads negative.. bar two players”

Yes uncle Neil and we’re actually ahead of them... bar the 21 points were behind them

I should be apologising.
I'm not apologising.

It was a training camp.
We were drinking beers.

Everybody is negative.

You're all hypocrites!

His whole claiming it being ridiculous could effect some of their sponsorship deal etc.

Who wants to be associated with someone claiming that it’s ridiculous people who have come into contact with a positive case at a time when more people are dying in Britain than at any time during this whole Covid shitshow?

A point that may have been missed.

A lot of pundits sought to protect lennon by saying it wasn't his decision to take the players, even though everyone knows it would be. He has confirmed it was his idea!
And he said in advance that it was 'R and R'! What are people meant to think if it was his decision to go and that's how he described it in advance. Haven't watched the whole interview but assume none of our esteemed journalists picked up that point?

I should be apologising.
I'm not apologising.

It was a training camp.
We were drinking beers.

Everybody is negative.

You're all hypocrites!

I read “Freudian” as another F word. Time for some sensitivity training me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back