Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are witnessing the very public breakdown of that man and as much as I have little sympathy for him because of his previous, the fact that Celtic are allowing this situation to continue speaks volumes.

They are in an absolute catastrophic mess and fuel is going into that fire every single week, every bit of it being self inflicted. It is the meltdown to end them all, and Lennon is front and centre.

His lifestyle and behaviour has been glossed over by so many when trophies have been on a constant conveyor belt. Anyone who has dealt with addiction and mental health in a person will tell you that any setback or negativity can have dire consequences. This is the result of that.

Nobody will convince me he was not half canned during that press conference. He is in a very troublesome place and should be removed for his own sake.
I'm sure there are professional people out there that will agree with you.

so this anti-Celtic agenda:

- their Chief Executive effectively runs scottish football
- they have benefitted from every major decision in the last decade inc our demotion & title handed over
- they come up against a raft of teams with lickspittle players, managers & chairman
- they have seen their land portfolio swell due to a compliant council
- they have the glasgow taxpayer renovate their land thanks to that compliant council
- they have riddled the SNP ruling party from top to bottom
- they have friendly faces in UEFA allowing years of offences seen off with paltry fines

what exactly do they want?

In my wildest dreams i never imagined the season panning out like this. My veins have had so much good shit injected into them that I'm now mainlining straight into my eyeballs.

NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

Has a dig at the Scotland team doing a conga after the qualifier.

Forgets that this was in a separate space with only players and staff in the group involved. As opposed to sitting at the pool or in a bar with randomers and no face coverings.

Also forgets that probably half a dozen of them were his players.

What an absolute throbber.

that was one spectacular meltdown, all in glorious technicolour for the whole wide world to see,best of all the boozers are snibbed shut,so the wee reprobate cant even go to tennents to wallow in an alcoholic haze of self pity

I’d be laughing at this utter embarrassment of a man if this whole covid sh*t-show in general wasn’t so serious. Awful comments he’s made. Maybe if he had to work with the elderly or other people at high risk of dying if they get it he’d think different. Absolute scumbag of the highest order (not that I didn’t know that already!)

From kerrydale st, first few comments from the beggars on it.

I should be apologising.
I'm not apologising.

It was a training camp.
We were drinking beers.

Everybody is negative.
Apart from the two players who've tested positive.

You're all hypocrites!

He needs sectioned. He's on another planet.

He rails against the media, pundits and government officials. Yet his own fans criticised the trip as much as anybody. His CEO apologised for it FFS
:ffs:

Yet more evidence, if any was needed, that the club has its head up its collective derrière.

"Everybody's negative, the whole squad is negative" - now there's a Freudian slip if ever I saw one.

Thats the most emotion he's shown all season, what an utter riddy
KZwdKP.gif

- they have benefitted from every major decision in the last decade inc our demotion & title handed over
- they come up against a raft of teams with lickspittle players, managers & chairman
- they have the glasgow taxpayer renovate their land thanks to that compliant council
- they have friendly faces in UEFA allowing years of offences seen off with paltry fines

And a complaint Labour council for many years before that.

They could have voted with us for an investigation into the governing body if they think they felt that everyone was against them. Yet after decades of claiming anti-Celtic conspiracies, they felt there was no need (and indeed rallied others to get behind the SPFL). Tells you everything you need to know, don't know why those out with our club are so blind to it.

Absolutely delighted to see Lennon double down on the trip to Dubai whilst at the same time sounding half jaked and wanting a square go with Sturgeon and the press. I guess 21 points difference will do that to a snus addled mind. The only surprise is he didn't text her.

I couldn't work out if he was pished or his teeth had fallen out as he stammered through that.

All that was missing was a bottle of cream sherry wrapped in a plastic bag.

I think he says “...only two or three test positive out of..,”

the Mike cuts out a bit but it’s the only phrase that makes sense

Looks and sounds as if hes been on the piss for the time he was meant to be isolating.
Doesnt have the appearance of a sober/sane person
He could be off by the end of the day.

Kerryfail's Finest:

What an absolute embarrassment, the press will lap this up and we can now look forward to a week of Celtic getting more of a kicking in the media. Selfish idiocy from Lennon and will be interesting to see how Lawell and his cronies can even try to defend him anymore.

The damage this guy has done to our club is mind blowing.

He’s going to end up being carted out in a straight jacket at the end of the season.

If we’d got rid after the second Prague game there’s a good argument we’d not have dropped any points, we’d now be 9 behind with 3 games in hand. If we’d get rid after Ferencvaros or the first Prague fiasco we’d be in a good position.

What a car crash of a press conference. He could have handled this so much more diplomatically and just said he echoed his own CEOs comments from last week. But naw, he jumps in feet first and has made this blow up even more - he's an idiot and this will now drag on for another week or two. Maybe he thinks it will take the heat off him and Lawwell... he's sorely mistaken in that case.

Kerryfail #2

The only explanation I can think of is that he knows he's off in the next week or so. He usually does toe the party line so that fact he's come out all guns blazing like that and directly contradicted the official stance from the club, probably Thankfully, I am a virgin. At least I hope that's the case.

How could any business tolerate an employee completely undermining the official position of the business in public while also undermining (and retracting) a public apology made by the CEO. Quite apart from his total failure to do his job this interview is a sacking offence by itself. Absolutely disgraceful. Who the eff does he think he is? Arrogant carrot.

The more clips you see the worse it gets

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse,along comes this fud with the press conference from hell.

He's an absolute embarrassment to our club. Please eff off.

This is just fantastic.

He's spitting feathers, ranting uncontrollably and in full vicTim mode.

Clearly on a serious 10 day booze bender and now wants to fight everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back