Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry not surprised Lennon has come out swinging like a wounded animal should refer back to the behaviour of his manager Walter Smith and how he behaved and protected our club in troubled spells.

For the record he's not done anything wrong and is merely voicing an opinion that Rangers fans don't agree with and Celtic fans won't value much. Seems to be a weird mentality that Rangers minded pundits MUST stick the boot into the vermin, I'm more of the mind that I want them to be more complimentary about Rangers.

My faux outrage will remain in the pocket of my faux fur coat, especially after the last cluster %^*& on here last time with Barry

I loved Barry as a player. I was a kid when he broke through to the first team and eventually got made captain, and could be the captain I've witnessed lifting more trophies than any other. He is a legend in my opinion.

That being said, he is also clearly a simpleton, and I can't take what he says seriously. File his latest quotes away as nonsense and enjoy your day.

Seriously they do. On Go Radio, absolutely embarrassing for the pair of them.

“He’s come out fighting as you’d expect. “
Barry would clearly say anything to pocket a few quid. Like McCoist though, he was always on friendly terms with Lurgan Flopp.

Seriously they do. On Go Radio, absolutely embarrassing for the pair of them.

“He’s come out fighting as you’d expect. “

He's Barry's pal.

Lennon is a disgrace, he doesnt need to come out like that. would have been better shutting up let it blow over now and get on with it. Thnakfully he is an unhinged bastard!

Yes, just means when they sack him they have to give him one-year's full pay i.e £800,000.

They probably hoped he was going to resign and save them the cash.

Instead they've just prolonged the pain and financial burden.

Great work if you can get it.
A drop in the ocean compared to what Lawwell is on, he's took them for a mug.

Broke no rules yet the bravest man in sport, publically admitted to breaking them.B-D
I think they've looked at it, realised they broken just about every rule they could, so have circled back round to say 'nope, nothing to see here, we're completely squeeky clean.... oh apart from the one additional player who's now also positive... but other than that, we're absolutely solidly meeting and even surpassing the rules'

Barry the player and Captain I liked and his success on the pitch can’t be denied. But his achievements as a player shouldn’t make him immune from criticism. Barry the pundit I wish would just shut up half the time.

Barry. There are times to stfu and this was one of them. Think your old pal Lenny would stick up for you? He'd be on the phone to see if he could get your job in an instant.
I’ll wait till I read what he’s actually said.
FF way too quick to berate Ferguson sometimes.

Any celtic fan media sites I have seen on social media are in agreement that he has lost the plot and should be out the door.

Watched a bit of a Celtic podcast today and was very surprised how much they want rid of Lennon and Lawwell.

They are worried that by saying they have been affected more than other clubs that this will be the excuse to keep Lennon in the job for another season.

The guy in the podcast even accused Lawwell of trying to get the support going against one another. The faithful through and through against the rest was how he put it. It seems that Lawwell has been totally rumbled this time.

We can only hope Neic keeps his job.

Barry not surprised Lennon has come out swinging like a wounded animal should refer back to the behaviour of his manager Walter Smith and how he behaved and protected our club in troubled spells.

For the record he's not done anything wrong and is merely voicing an opinion that Rangers fans don't agree with and Celtic fans won't value much. Seems to be a weird mentality that Rangers minded pundits MUST stick the boot into the vermin, I'm more of the mind that I want them to be more complimentary about Rangers.

My faux outrage will remain in the pocket of my faux fur coat, especially after the last cluster %^*& on here last time with Barry
Take your Ferguson 6 shirt off for a minute. Neil Lennon is a sore loser, an angry bad natured little prick who always, ALWAYS plays the victim. Today he’s went full pelt with the victimhood again.

Quite apart from supporting the man no rangers fan should be condoning such mhanky behaviour. Our fans will not recognise this in our great managers and neither should any former captain be supporting it. Barry needs to give himself a shake.

Apologies I’ve not read the thread but, is he trying to

a. Get sacked and the payout?
b. Develop a siege mentality?
c. Start the victim thing to get a reaction and then rely on the fact he has ‘mental illness’ issues?

No chance.

IMO the only reason he's still in a job is they can't appoint a suitable replacement. Likely be the Summer now - which manager of gravitas is going to align himself with this shitshow of a season.

I reckonn they'll wait until the league is finito.

He's been on the sauce, no sober person acts like that in a press conference.

Absolutely embarrassing whilst comical at the same time.

End Lennon and the bheggars, Rangers.

I'll be sad to see you go Neic, I'd have loved for you to have stuck around for the 10 55, but alas, it just doesn't seem like it was meant to be.

You never see barry on tv as a pundit, sky, bt, bbc. If he had 2 brain cells 1 would be lonely.

Why is he proud of only 2 players catching Covid on the trip?

Why is he forgetting about the 13 players having to isolate as a result of the positive tests? Is that remarkable?

Why has he come out swinging after Lawwell’s “apology” (one that was meant to try and draw a line)?

He has went full retard. Never go full retard.
He never forgot about the 13 players he said that was a ludicrous decision that they had to isolate, hes lost it completely.

Bringing in a replacement now is a hiding to nothing they will be guilty by proxy for losing ra ten. They will either persevere or it’ll be a patch up job of Strachan and Kennedy, delicious :)

Yes, just means when they sack him they have to give him one-year's full pay i.e £800,000.

They probably hoped he was going to resign and save them the cash.

Instead they've just prolonged the pain and financial burden.

Great work if you can get it.

Hes on 800k a year KB ? FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back