Neil Alexander podcast on his Rangers career

ID10

Official Ticketer
Delighted to have had Neil on my 4lads podcast which is now live on all platforms

Speaks extremely well about our club, his time at Rangers and how good a keeper Allan McGregor is

Loved doing this one because he hasn’t really spoke about his time much - it’s a brilliant listen

9 honours and a penalty save to help Rangers reach a European final, he tells a great story

it’s available on all platforms, Spotify, youtube etc - hopefully you will get a spare hour to check it out

All links & info here on platforms etc -

frankfurterbear1

Mutu hit a freekick into hi. At Ibrox which bounced right in front of him, Neil caught it and never spilled it, from that moment he settled all nerves.

BlueKop

Delighted to have had Neil on my 4lads podcast which is now live on all platforms

Speaks extremely well about our club, his time at Rangers and how good a keeper Allan McGregor is

Loved doing this one because he hasn’t really spoke about his time much - it’s a brilliant listen

9 honours and a penalty save to help Rangers reach a European final, he tells a great story

it’s available on all platforms, Spotify, youtube etc - hopefully you will get a spare hour to check it out

listened this morning was brilliant :)

jcdno1

He epitomises what it means to be a Ranger

I sat in the Copland at the time. Neil would always take time out from his warmup to come over to a you lad who sat at the front. The young lad had some disabilities and Neil always took the time

Top bloke

Top goalkeeper

Welcomed back anytime

coolatballet

Neil is a top guy who was shafted by the regime at that time. He was desperate to stay but a promised contract extension was removed at the last minute.

It was with a heavy heart that he took legal action but did not receive a pay out.

Marvin_Andrews_Loyal

Not got the time tonight to listen to the podcast but he's a top guy and a phenomenal keeper tbh, he's very unlucky (as is Wes to a degree) that he had Greegs in front of him.
Neil Alexander is twice the keeper Wes is.

Very underated IMO while the current number two is very very overated by some on here.

Alexander was signed same Jan as Davis on loan I think, who did he replace as our number 2 keeper?

Brant Hurley

If only we could've afforded a defence in front of Neil. Spiv's forcing him out was despicable. Good keeper & a top bloke (for a Jambo & Arab player :rolleyes:). Thanks, NA.

DocMartens

One of the worst decisions rangers ever took, was to get rid of Neil.
I seem to recall that he received a fair amount of criticism on here, about his media comments, during his departure. Terrific keeper.