Neil Lennon - Clyde News

100% it was however makes me warm inside, even at their lowest we come into their little paranoid minds before anything else. Wonder if it gives them headaches ))

Did anyone hear him say “I don’t want to throw any of my players under a bus”...sounds like a bit of a dig to the gaffer to me.

its a dig no doubt but he's not doing it to be offensive to gerrard its a cheap way of deflecting attention away from them going out, im sure they loved that wee dig all is forgotten.

Clearly whatever criticism Gerrad gives to them team either in public or private doesnt bother them. If he had lost the dressing room due to it, like some lunatics have been suggesting, we dont get a performance like wednesday night.

Yep and it will therefore do all the more damage when the overwrought ginger munchkin actually does throw his players under the bus as he has done time and time again!

He’s an opportunist little hypocrite who will not be able to help himself in the marginalising of those players whom he thinks cost HIM and his vanity a place in the last sixteen.

I doubt it - he would have been raging and trying his best to control himself, he probably muttered the safe word his therapist gave him and then came out with that crap, Our manager wouldn’t have been in his thoughts at all - he’s a deranged manky!

Well it must be more beneficial in monetary terms to go through so besides everything else there is another facet to this loss.

The tramp will be hurting having a bigger wage budget cost on players , playing a team 7 points behind a team we pumped in the tournament earlier fcuk him.

Did anyone hear him say “I don’t want to throw any of my players under a bus”...sounds like a bit of a dig to the gaffer to me.
H3p1cXm.gif

Gerrard throws players under the bus and we're still in europe and you're no

If anything it's a testament to how good Gerrard's managment is. If lennon started throwing players under the bus they'd all tell him to %^*& off - as they have done int he past. Yet under Rangers they still want to work under Gerrard & try theri best.

Not surprised all these 19th Century Terrorists coming on our forum spreading nonsense, the obsession is well and truly in full force. Or you just here to admire the fact we're in europe and your no?

Considering they have, by newspaper reports a £30m player, 3 or 4 £20m players and countless £5m-£10m players.

It must be a monumental fack up from Lennon then, if such a multipound team have been hammered?!

The worrying thing about this thread is that there might be people out there paying an iota of attention to anything lennon says.

Back