Neil Lennon on BBC Radio 5 Live - Discussing the state of the Them

Neil Lennon has a different type of blue room

4899864c-2ea6-4716-a912-5e31b5bfa0cf_1462316400.jpeg

Last edited:
Top trolling by Lennon
I think he might be going down the Craig Levein route, he was doing co commentary during the Euros and they were discussing a player Man City signed for £5mil but never played, Neic said “must be nice to be able to sign a player for that amount for the bench”!! I had a chuckle thinking how much was that keeper you didn’t play?

Aside from the unbridled joy of 55 and the beauty of destroying their dream of 9.75 titles, another great thing about last season was destroying the loving relationship of their mhanky hordes and that rancid bastard.

Ruined forever, they hate his guts now. It's wonderful.
Him, Liewell, Broon and Griffiths, the fuckedfaced four, all now despised by the despicables!
Glorious, simply Glorious.

I think he might be going down the Craig Levein route, he was doing co commentary during the Euros and they were discussing a player Man City signed for £5mil but never played, Neic said “must be nice to be able to sign a player for that amount for the bench”!! I had a chuckle thinking how much was that keeper you didn’t play?
Haha think he‘s defo going down that road

Is there a Listen Again function?

I don’t find the BBC website easy to navigate and find stuff

He actually didn't saying anything controversial. They just hate him

Yeah he was very calm and boringly uncontroversial. Sounded slightly medicated.

Interesting , I think at one point he referred to Lawell as the person between the football people and the board which is not part of a conventional CEO's remit. No wonder there are issues if he's been replaced by a rugby type.

Who knows ? Enjoy the crisis.

Yeah he was very calm and boringly uncontroversial. Sounded slightly medicated.

Interesting , I think at one point he referred to Lawell as the person between the football people and the board which is not part of a conventional CEO's remit. No wonder there are issues if he's been replaced by a rugby type.

Who knows ? Enjoy the crisis.
That a fancy way of saying pished?

Hopefully he touched upon his part in the sad premature death of Terry Munro - taken away far too soon and still in his prime.

RIP Tel - it must still hurt for some.

Back