Neil Lennon says speculation over his potential successor is 'highly disrespectful

Lennon must stay.
Be careful what you wish for, Neic is a miracle coach as he claimed in part of an interview shown on the STV news there that it is an example of the coaching he received at Parkhead from September 2019 to several weeks ago that Frompong has been developed from a £300k player into a £10M player.

Lennon isn't worried about his future earnings as, for his next trick, he will be turning base metal into gold.

I agree. It’s enormously disrespectful to, for example, a man of Rafa Benitez’ character to be associated with scum like that. It could take years for the stain on that man’s profession reputation to be removed.

Last edited:
Im sure Radio Clyde said that it would be this week.

(Was meant to be earlier in month)
I don’t think he’ll go. Seems like he’s been told end of the season. I can’t see anybody coming into that short term and any long term appointment would be ruined by the end of the season. That’ll give the new guy a few weeks before euro qualifiers which should be fun.

"I don't think there is any foundation to it so I just ignore it."

- Neil Lennon on the Dental Hygienist's advice regarding the benefits of regular flossing

Hope we win tomorrow night and Hamilton get a draw at Parkpaed

We need the riots back to show the existing players again that the vermin are utter utter scum

We know what they are like but I’d love them to go rioting again

Neil lennon reminds me of that Simpsons episode where mr burns is making bad investments and loses his money but all his lawyers are telling him how great he is.

I can just imagine lennon in his office surrounded by Strachan and Kennedy askinh if hes making the right moves and them just saying aye lenny

Back