Neil Lennon, Scott Brown, Leigh the thumb

They're not acting the billy big baws anymore, like they did when lording it over shite like Rob Kiernan. :D

Peter Lawwell, Rod Stewart, Father Gerry,Humza Useless, John Reid, Chris Sutton, Joke McConnell, Frank Cairney, Kevin Clancy, the fud with the wig, Daily Record, Andy Walker, Jim Torbett, the Hag, Hugh Keevins, Crocker, the Sfa, radio clyde, Jimmy Savile, James McLean, Alan Brazil, Martin Compston, Elaine c Smith, Jim mccafferty, John Cullen, Phil 3 names, Shane Duffy, Joe the bhigot, Lawrie from Dennistoun, Susan Boyle, Gerry Adams, sister alphonso, gerry mcnee, Martin oneill, cardinal winning, Michael Stewart, the Thai tims, artur boric, hoopy the huddle hound your boys took a hell of a beating.
Superb. That is all. :D

Duffy waited all this time to play for them only to put in a performance like that

This guy was the saviour wasn't he?! He looked bang average at best and surmised a mentally challenged - scruffy, untidy and horrible looking bastard.

Exactly, I even used to have a certain respect for them as rivals. They showed us none and acted like big shots against absolute shite. No respect for them anymore and ever again.

I hope Brown and Griffiths are hating it, and hopefully that shitebag Lustig is watching somewhere too, shame Kent finished his Celtic career and he isn't here to see 55.

and 55 is coming.
This exactly. Always hated them, but there was always an unspoken line that wasn't crossed. Their classless behaviour over the past 10 years has eradicated that, so be it.

Following in a long tradition of celtic diddy centre halfs
Has any top quality Irish republican legend from down south that they've signed ever done anything of note? I only remember them skulking away with nothing, normally after particularly humbling defeats.

I would have not only Goldson and Helander before Duffy but also Katic, Balogun and Shoodurs. He is the 6th best centre half in Glasgow. Well done Shane.

Peter Lawwell, Rod Stewart, Father Gerry,Humza Useless, John Reid, Chris Sutton, Joke McConnell, Frank Cairney, Kevin Clancy, the fud with the wig, Daily Record, Andy Walker, Jim Torbett, the Hag, Hugh Keevins, Crocker, the Sfa, radio clyde, Jimmy Savile, James McLean, Alan Brazil, Martin Compston, Elaine c Smith, Jim mccafferty, John Cullen, Phil 3 names, Shane Duffy, Joe the bhigot, Lawrie from Dennistoun, Susan Boyle, Gerry Adams, sister alphonso, gerry mcnee, Martin oneill, cardinal winning, Michael Stewart, the Thai tims, artur boric, hoopy the huddle hound your boys took a hell of a beating.
The Fud with the wig, top work PP

Magnificent post

Geraldo McNee! I'd completely forgotten about that clown!

Exactly, I even used to have a certain respect for them as rivals. They showed us none and acted like big shots against absolute shite. No respect for them anymore and ever again.

I hope Brown and Griffiths are hating it, and hopefully that shitebag Lustig is watching somewhere too, shame Kent finished his Celtic career and he isn't here to see 55.

and 55 is coming.
Anyone got the gif of Goldson calling him a shite bag?

What the hell is that on the thumb’s face btw? Just when you think he couldn’t look more like a sex offender he grows that goatee.
He does have ‘the look’.

Did they have to notify his neighbours before he moved into the area?

Keep your children away from 90% of the people on that list.

That Adidas gears doing TLB no favour is it?

Camera pans to that fat lady's front bottom sitting on the bench with his bag of snuff.

2 minutes later there’s our living legend standing there like he’s just came off the London catwalk.
Exemplifies the 2 clubs perfectly.

I expect pelters for this, so tin hat firmly on - but I'm glad that TLB left it till late before bringing on thumbheid (because as much as it pains me to admit) he's a credible threat and I'm surprised he never went down for the penalty.

No Tin hat needed - he is a little despicable, horrible, little 19th Century Terrorist bastard, who did pose a threat.
Hi past is best behind him and you can put him on the same peg as Broon9. Both are finished.

Brown and the Thumb deserve to be there when we win the league. We deserve to see their faces and we deserve to give them everything and more they gave us when they where Lording it over some of our most embarassing teams.

This is the thing. I have always known they where bang average SPFL players. Somehow they have managed to create this profile of top class players and some of the things I hear from pundits talking about them is quite frankly fukin embarassing.

They played for Celtic during the most one sided era EVER in Scottish football. For some of those years we ahere absent from the top division and then when we returned we where an absolute shambles with players who wouldn't look out of place playing for Livingston or Hamilton.

Now look at these so called superstars. For one thing the arrogant smirk is well and truly gone from their fuked up coupons. They know whats coming and the cant do fuk all about it.

Its all about what Rangers do from here on in that lotvare irrelevant. Yes they will grind out wins as its what they do. They will get the odd helpimg hand and most teams will just turn up and go through the motions against them. Oh how i truly wish the other teams would wake the fuk up!! That lot are rotten and the sooner teams in this league grow a set and try and beat them instead of believeing they are invincible the better.

Starting reading this to Billy Joel we didnay start the fire

Back