Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

The media has protected this piece of shit for years along with the SFA. He has been a stain on the game in scotland since he arrived here. I suspect he will now be dropped like a hot potato by any of the sports media that was thinking of him doing punditry for them.the unwashed have hounded him for losing the ten, anyone who has any sympathy for him on this board need to take a good look at themselves.
Here here well said .

Mental health issues.

Drinking is a depressant.

Anyone else link the two?

I couldn't care less if he was hammered in public acting the goat. We all know that's what he is anyway.

Rushing to defend is pathetic.

In short, it a who cares but he did make a t1t of himself. Which is nice too.

Not sure if you're being serious.
agathaharknesswink.jpg

Not read the full thread but has it been confirmed where this happened?

Was just told from a Celtic fan with seats in the directors box that it was at Dermot Desmonds party in Ireland? I had seen people mention Carlisle and Newcastle etc but it’s all Irish accents is it not?

A lot of people on here quick to forget Paul Gascoigne.
I can't remember Paul Gascoigne showing a vitriol of hatred towards their fans the way Lennon has towards us, can you.

The point I'm making is that Lennon has consistently over the years shown a level of bitterness and hatred to us far more than anyone has to either side at anytime in the past. Calling every Rangers fan dirty orange bastards doesn't really entice any sympathy towards him

No near Tennents Bar Hillhead
it was regular for a while with Neil around Byres road to be scooping to excess.
And did you think he had mental health issues then or was he still too young?
Surely the good person you are with your concern you would have alerted the correct authorities so they could intervene and help "Neil"?

Recap:

Rich, unemployed 49 yo male gets blootered on day 2 of pubs reopening (in England).
Needs calmed down because he can't handle his drink
Filmed by a local who probably had an altercation with him earlier
Man filming calls him a ginger c N t. Because he is.

I can't think of anything more normal. I'm not sure why folk are surprised - did they not know from looking at Lennon that he'll have been doing this all his days. What kind of help do people think he can get that will change him from being the hateful specimen he is? Some individuals are just horrible. The end.
You forgot about him breaching COVID!

Only tims are capable of doing the volt face from "Neil Lennon, get to %^*&," and "Neil Lennon, you're a wanker, you're a wanker" to "thoughts and prayers" so seamlessly. If he's got mental health issues their fanbase bear the biggest fault for them.

To be fair, the guy wanting to help him was a creepy looking cùnt and I would have told him to get to fùck.
I'd love to know though if the guy with the camera leathered the ginger cùnt.

Yes I would also like to know that. I am guessing since we are now watching the video that the camera guy was able to walk away from the incident with his camera and no harm done to him.

If anyone came at me like that creepy looking prick he would be receiving a sore face but then I probably wouldn't have shouted what the cameraman has shouted.

There’s another one doing the rounds. It’s down in Carlisle apparently.
Was in Carlisle yesterday. My Mrs and me were having lunch outside at Celebrations and 2 tables away was Neil Lennon. My Mrs noticed him first. He was with the guy on the video that is circulating on twitter who is carrying the backpack. They were having a bottle of wine. Lennon has a beanie on and looked like a down and out although he was sober.

He’s steaming drunk. That’s it.
The mental health card getting played at every given course is staggering. If Neil Lennon was seriously ill, of course we’d all be concerned. He’s pished.

He’s looked on top form over the last few years giving it big licks, or chortling with Sutton on BT whilst we were struggling.

Next one’s on me Neil.

That we might have learned a bit of sympathy for people with alcohol problems?
Possibly but when that person with alcohol problems has consistently shown a deep hatred and contempt for a community and club then any sympathy sort of just slides away.

Whether Lennon is an alcoholic or not I have no idea, what I do know though is that he is a vile hate filled individual who has brought a bigoted hatred that has been to the detriment of Glasgow and the West of Scotland, alcoholic or not

The media has protected this piece of shit for years along with the SFA. He has been a stain on the game in scotland since he arrived here. I suspect he will now be dropped like a hot potato by any of the sports media that was thinking of him doing punditry for them.the unwashed have hounded him for losing the ten, anyone who has any sympathy for him on this board need to take a good look at themselves.
We have rightly vilified this wank stain for years. To suddenly get all teary eyed about him is hypocritical. We weren't worried for his mental health back then, he could have read the comments which would have put anyone with mental health problems on a downer.
Accept it for what it is, someone who has had his aspirations in life shattered and going on a bender. We have all done it.

Spiers shouldn’t be surprised at TLB’s current state. This is a gushing, fawning piece he previously wrote.

Following Sunday's win at Ibrox I met one Celtic player, a man I remain a great admirer of, and whispered to him: "I fear for some of the alcoholic carnage of you lot over the next few days, it's been a long wait." He smiled and looked at me with rivulets of anticipation dribbling from his chops.”

Back